OMG WTF... whers the tool kit.

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 02:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OMG WTF... whers the tool kit.

soo i broke the miroor like i said. i when to get the tools to remove it(first time getting them) open the little triangle box thing then.... ther is noting inside. i was mad and shoked. i had to go look for the right size key to take wut was left of the miroor off. i am ganna call them and say y would they take it, and they better mail me one becouse my bike diserver to be complite. it my baby. o and i did not get a manual ether so duble mad.

Old 10-01-2006, 02:19 PM
Default RE: OMG WTF... whers the tool kit.

what year is your bike? i know the 06's don't come with tool kits anymore. if you bought your bike used... the previous owner might have kept the tool kit...

Old 10-01-2006, 02:21 PM

2006 model? they don't come with a full tool kit. I got one when i picked up my 2006, only because i asked for it right away. you bought a very expensive motorcycle, the least they can do is provide a full kit to you. stop by your dealership and talk to them. if they know what's good for business they will provide you with one.

Old 10-01-2006, 02:24 PM

sorry... "most" 06's didn't come with tool kits. out of like 20 guys i know who picked up an 06... only 2 came with a tool kit.

Old 10-01-2006, 02:34 PM

wow, yea a 06. that is retarted. well i cant be mad at handa cuz they rock so ill be mad at the dealer till i get over it. u think they will be back on 07`s?

ORIGINAL: knightslugger

2006 model? they don't come with a full tool kit. I got one when i picked up my 2006, only because i asked for it right away. you bought a very expensive motorcycle, the least they can do is provide a full kit to you. stop by your dealership and talk to them. if they know what's good for business they will provide you with one.
yea thats wut i am talking about they should

Old 10-03-2006, 11:09 PM

I just find it funny that the manual says that there is supposed to have a tool kit in the nearly unusuable glove box behind the front fairing. I went down to the dealership, they said there is not supposed to be one. I bitched until they ordered me one. Just makes me doubt even more what I got myself into.

Old 10-04-2006, 12:40 AM

f**k that toolkit, lol i didnt get one with my 06 either, and that plus my dad bitching about one of his sockets being missing gave me the excuse to invest in a set of craftsman tools. something about using your screwdriver to pry open whatever you want, and then bringing it bach for your new one for free when it breaks really makes you feel good, lol

Old 10-04-2006, 12:57 AM
Retired Administrator

This came up before.

I called Honda Customer Service in CA and they told me they did a survey and buyers claimed they didn't need or use the tool kits so they don’t' add them any more to save me and you money...

yeah right... I didn't notice a drop in the MRSP

Old 10-09-2006, 11:16 PM

[:-]

Old 10-09-2006, 11:16 PM

i got one there wasn`t much in it anyway /didn`t know i had one for about a week till i found the box ---by the way love that thing it makes more comfy riding with that when i have somthing don`t want mister officer to find

Quick Reply: OMG WTF... whers the tool kit.