NOT A BEGINNER BIKE AT ALL

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 10:59 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NOT A BEGINNER BIKE AT ALL

Cheers yall, just go back from my 1st ride on 600rr. WOW not at all a beginngers ride. I have a 1975 cb750 ( cruiser style) thats VERRY forgivving. Clutch, brakes throttle steering everything on that ODB is loosey goosey. So I thought yea.I know 600RR would be a change. I had no idea how much of a change that would be. Its like I had to learn al over again how to ride a bike. So to you all out there that haven't ridden before. Do yourself a favour and get something old and abused. You think your ready for the big time...AHAAHAHAHAH you are so wrong. You are so going to die on this thing. I didnt think I even wanted to go on the damn thing after i got on it..and stalled 5 times. Freaking out I'm gonna bail after 30 seconds while all my neibors are watching me do a pre inspection. revving and checking oil, looking all professional, then get on it and aaahahah what a noob. Yes I took MSF, yes I did verry well, yes i rode before. All that went out the window on this mamajama.

I need a smoke.

Then im gonna find a clean vacant parkig lot to do all my MSF stuff again. After another smoke.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 05-05-2007, 11:05 PM
Default RE: NOT A BEGINNER BIKE AT ALL

Finally a noob who's willing to swallow his pride and humble himself to the mighty 600cc class. I applaud you for admitting your noobness and recognizing the power of these machines. Goodfor you. Now keep practicing and ride safe.

Old 05-05-2007, 11:13 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Ahhhh. Another one gets it now! Imagine how you would have felt on a 1000 CC monster!

Old 05-05-2007, 11:16 PM

ORIGINAL: sUshI
i got on it..and stalled 5 times.
You were trying to put it in reverse, weren't you? [8D]
+1 to practicing in a parking lot on the bike you actually ride, helps a lot definately.

Old 05-05-2007, 11:25 PM

not a beginners bike at all, good luck and be safe

Old 05-06-2007, 12:11 AM
Banned

Right on everyone. Yea I was looking for reverse too.....( nice try..I aint that douche-ie ). Its a toy and a hobby. Yea an 8 thousand dollar hobby.but at least its not crack right. As if I would have started my supersport career on a liter bike...I was even contemplating NOT getting the 600rr till next year. Meh. Im bored and have no friends..so what the hell.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 05-06-2007, 12:20 AM

AMEN sUshi!!! Tell it like it T-I-is...

Old 05-06-2007, 12:48 AM

Congrats! Please be careful and don't ride outside of your limits. Just take small steps, and not the "whole bottle". Have fun and be safe!

Old 05-06-2007, 02:00 AM

Hey guys. I just started riding and I know i'll probably get flamed for this one, but I just bought a an 07 600rr. Took it out earlier for the first ride after work, and to be honest with you guys, i felt quite at home and easy on the bike. Rode around for about 3 hours didnt stall once while riding. Throttle takes a lil bit of time to get used to, but i love my bike. I'm just takin it easy and getting comfortable before i take it out into the city, and i'm practicing some evasive maneuvers. I feel very good on my first bike!

Old 05-06-2007, 02:38 AM

Well im Glad you take the step to learn your bike in a safe environment. some people have different learning levels.i never rode before in my life until i bought a 04 f4i and just rode it up and down my driveway a couple times then hit the streets, i did stall at stop signs and red lights but started it up quick and did very good, did some work to the f4i over the winter and then just got bored with the bike after around 10 months it was traded in on a 2006 1000RR. You just have to realize you are in control at all times and always ride within your limits.

Quick Reply: NOT A BEGINNER BIKE AT ALL