NO MORE FUZZ THANKS!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 06:14 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: NO MORE FUZZ THANKS!!!!!

ORIGINAL: Jet Jockey Z06 Vette

You guys missed the Aussie-speak here. He's mainly asking about radar detectors for his RR. Kearnsy, there are several radar detectors that work well. Just do a search & you'll find what you need.

I run with a Valentine One in my Corvette. Nothing yet on my RR, but I do feel a bit naked without protection that's for certain.

I'm glad you don't support "drink riding" (DUI here in USA). I clearly don't either. It's a quick way to die!!! Watch out for even a quick cheeky one before returning home too. Even 1 drink will give some impairment in many riders.

Alchohol + Sport Bikes in motion = Nothing Good!!

Take care,
Jet Jockey Z06 Vette / 600RR
+1

Old 12-07-2006, 06:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I found I ride better when I've been drinking. When I got my bike I used to get wasted and drive home ALL the time. When I got the bike I said I'd never do it. Well every Tuesday we go out for free pool and $2 drinks and I took the bike. I had about 6 double absolut and redbulls (usually I'll drink 10 in a night) and took the bike home. Let me tell you I've never hit the corners so fast. I'm lucky I didn't crash but I had a lot more confidence. I think if I ever go to the track I'm going to get all wasted and then go out there. lol Not really. But that's my drinking and riding story.

That was the one and only time I ever did that the next day I vowed to never do it again and I actually quit drinking about two months ago too. =)

Mike

Old 12-07-2006, 08:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Jet Jockey Z06 Vette

You guys missed the Aussie-speak here. He's mainly asking about radar detectors for his RR. Kearnsy, there are several radar detectors that work well. Just do a search & you'll find what you need.

I run with a Valentine One in my Corvette. Nothing yet on my RR, but I do feel a bit naked without protection that's for certain.

I'm glad you don't support "drink riding" (DUI here in USA). I clearly don't either. It's a quick way to die!!! Watch out for even a quick cheeky one before returning home too. Even 1 drink will give some impairment in many riders.

Alchohol + Sport Bikes in motion = Nothing Good!!

Take care,
Jet Jockey Z06 Vette / 600RR

Yeh thanks Jet! Ill be strait on to it once I get these damn xmas presents sorted out!! any way nice to hear from another Aussie AY!!!!!

OI OI OI!!!