New FE

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2011 | 02:59 PM
|
October 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
Death to Comcast!! I HATE that company. (no offense again Kuro )
I couldn't agree more!!!! I have never hated anyone/thing as much as I hate Comcast. And again no offense Kuro

Surprised he didn't have pictures - there are lots floating around. Amazing to me that people aren't more helpful when you're trying to give them your money / support your business.
I know right. If someone wants to give me their money I will make is extremely easy for them to do so.

At this rate maybe Z should start making his own integrated tails.
Seriously. I would support Z

Old 07-07-2011 | 03:50 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

lol thx for the support guys, if it wasnt such a expensive market to jump into ide have a interest, but trip. has a posse working for him and tst is getting pretty well known, if i were to ever hop in the market, ide put out something totally different, as to try and avoid the confrontation between the two...

but like I said, to pricey haha

Old 07-07-2011 | 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by R Dub

I know right. If someone wants to give me their money I will make is extremely easy for them to do so.

Seriously. I would support Z
Haha same - on both accounts. Mostly taking people's money, but I would support Z too.

Originally Posted by __Z__
lol thx for the support guys, if it wasnt such a expensive market to jump into ide have a interest, but trip. has a posse working for him and tst is getting pretty well known, if i were to ever hop in the market, ide put out something totally different, as to try and avoid the confrontation between the two...

but like I said, to pricey haha
C'mon Z - you could do it

Old 07-07-2011 | 07:14 PM

@Nate - Oh I know brother! All is well. I just thought since I had just gone over all of this recently myself I could add something to the table. Not the slight bit surprised that we both have negative experiences, and I was very put off his products for the longest time because of it.

Also not surprised that TST didn't treat RDub well with his requests. Its sad that customer service is at such a low level, yet being they basically own the market we must support them.

Old 07-08-2011 | 08:19 PM
|
October 2011 ROTM

quick update, not that you care but I'm bored so I'm gonna share, I put the stock fender back one cause I really didn't like how the wire and bolts were exposed. I really like Andy's setup so I'm going to look into that but I also want a new pipe and money doesn't grow on tree so I don't know what I will do first.

Old 07-09-2011 | 06:49 PM

Some pics of my TST just for ****s and giggles.

Name:  f6ac3b51.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  101.5 KB

Name:  cfb7f303.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  105.2 KB

Name:  a0de5317.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  190.8 KB

Name:  5aa11f24.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  158.4 KB

Old 07-11-2011 | 09:18 AM

Looks good Nate!

Old 07-12-2011 | 09:43 AM

Thanks Andy. I really need to get a new license bracket though.

Old 07-13-2011 | 11:26 AM

I'll add another vote for going with an integrated light. The current FE you have does clean up the fender a little bit, but it still seems to retain 3/4's of the stock fender.

I'll also add I have the smoked unit, i'm sure the clear is even more visible.
For how dark your smoked tail light is when it's off, it's definitely very bright and visible when it's on, I was really surprised. Also, even if there is some of the red light washing over into the amber when the turn signal is on, it doesn't cause noticeable distortion and it's still easy to spot the turn signal flashing from a good distance away.

Old 07-21-2011 | 08:40 PM
|
October 2011 ROTM

I ordered a hotbodies FE. Once I install it I'll throw up some pics.