New Bike?!?

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2012, 04:50 PM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Bike?!?

A little history about me and my riding. About 3 years ago i purchased my first bike an FZR600 which was a great bike for me. 1 year later a friend of mine was selling his 2001 F4i on a deal that i couldn't pass up. Had this bike for a year and 1/2 until a lady didnt see me and i Tboned her car which was 100% her fault. I used to use my bike for an every day commute and for weekend twisty roads with a group of friends i have here in FL. My new bike will strictly be a weekend bike that i hit group rides with and twisty roads and hopefully i will hit the track one day. I have always been a Yami fan even with the offroad vehicles. Although i did purchase the F4i these are great bike and i couldnt pass the offer up with only 10k miles on it 1 owner and for only $3k. I am now trying to decide between an 07 600rr or an 08 r6. Im leaning towards the 08 r6 due to its updated mods from the factory the only thing i question is the comfort for the street riding.

Question i have for you 06 ^ r6 people is, is it really that rough of a ride on the twisty streets??? i know these are track weapons but for me itl be more of a street bike?

Old 12-23-2012, 05:43 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It won't make a lick of a difference for you. Sit on both and then decide which one you think looks prettier. So long as you don't plan on sitting around the bikes comparing features you never use, whatever tech one has over the other won't matter.