need help plz!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 09:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help plz!!!!

If anyone has the 08 graffiti 600rr, could you do me a favor and give me the paint code for the matte silver/gunmetal color???? i want to paint a couple of pieces on my bike that color and that color only, so if someone would like to share this info with me i would GREATLY appreciate!!!! thanks in advance!!!!!!

Old 03-02-2008, 12:27 AM
Default RE: need help plz!!!!

honda probably wont give that color code up like on the inside of a door jam of any car - but you can go to any professional paint/auto body place and the take a 3" x 3" picture of the color and can mix you something up -

as far that matte look - you got me!?! it looks like some high grade special powder coat for plastic - any clear coat will give it a gloss look.

Old 03-02-2008, 08:17 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lift of your rear seat.. there is a sticker with it's in the battery box usually

Old 03-02-2008, 08:27 AM

yeah i dont have the bike lol i have an 06 cbr 600rr thats why i was seeing if someone had it....but thanks for the heads up on taking the picture and bringing it to the paint shop man, appreciate it!!!!!!

Old 03-02-2008, 06:26 PM

I got one and saw the color code, but I cant rememeber exactly what it was. I'm at work and the bike is at home.
I think it's like 30C or something like that.
Call the dealer, if they have one on the floor or the parts dept could tell you. Just tell them you want some touch up paint for it and they'll give you the color code.

Old 03-02-2008, 07:12 PM

ok cool....otherwise could you possibly look at your bike when u get home if its not a big hassle for you????? it would be really helpful if you could!!!! thanks either way though man!!!