Need help to get to nj road test!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 08:52 PM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help to get to nj road test!

Hey guys i have my road test in 10 days which is the 18th of May, and i need someone to ride down to my test with me, i will pay for gas and buy the person lunch and maybe more. Im in central jersey somerset county area and need to ride to trenton which in 45 min away. If anyone can help i would be truly grateful willing to pay. Let me know if anyone can.. thank you.

Old 05-08-2011, 09:42 PM

do you just need someone to ride along with you? why do they make you do that just because of the whole having to ride with someone if you have your permit thing? I never looked into this, so i suppose itd be good to know for when i take my test. If i can get my bike re-registered in time i could probably help you out. Unless you need someone else that doesnt also have a permit.

Old 05-08-2011, 11:14 PM
Registered Users

Im almost positive the person i go with has to has there motorcycle license .. but yes i need someone to just ride down there with me.. like follow me down on there bike or i follow them on mine. if anyone can help me please do i will pay. thanks

Old 05-09-2011, 01:51 AM

Sorry man ... I'd help ya out if i could ... but if i live on the other side of the states lol

Old 05-09-2011, 02:43 AM

well do they actually check the other persons info to make sure they have a license and not just a permit? See if you can find that. If they dont check ill try to help you out, itll be a nice first ride of the season. I only know one or two guys that actually have their m endorsements buuuuuut i wouldnt let them ride my bike.

Old 05-13-2011, 09:39 PM
Registered Users

i guess im gunna end up spendin a buck on a u-haul truckk./ suckss HELLPP lol

Old 05-14-2011, 08:11 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

No buddies w/a pickup to take it down there for you?

Old 05-15-2011, 02:19 AM

i had the same problem. i was going to drive there with my bike before D.M.V opened and wait in the parking lot. was going to tell them that my license driver drop me off befor he had to go to work,but they want the license driver there and they check. so next idea was a uhal trailer,but i found these people Scooter rental in NJ / NYC for your motorcycle road test! 100% Passing Rate. i ended up takeing my test with a scooter. i meet them at the road test site, she went over the test with me and then took my test. 15 min's later i was inside D.M.V getting my endorsement. i know you have your test comeing up soon. so good luck . i took mine at the eatontown nj D.M.V. let us know if you dont have way to take the test

Old 05-15-2011, 06:55 AM
Welcome Crew and May 2012 Ride of the Month
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by this guy
i had the same problem. i was going to drive there with my bike before D.M.V opened and wait in the parking lot. was going to tell them that my license driver drop me off befor he had to go to work,but they want the license driver there and they check. so next idea was a uhal trailer,but i found these people Scooter rental in NJ / NYC for your motorcycle road test! 100% Passing Rate. i ended up takeing my test with a scooter. i meet them at the road test site, she went over the test with me and then took my test. 15 min's later i was inside D.M.V getting my endorsement. i know you have your test comeing up soon. so good luck . i took mine at the eatontown nj D.M.V. let us know if you dont have way to take the test
In Canada if you take your test on a scooter you get a restricted M license which is only good to ride scooters and mopeds.

Old 05-18-2011, 09:33 PM
Registered Users

so i rented a uhaul and spent 120 bucks to get down there and it started raining so they closed it.. waste of money and time man am i curseed huh

Quick Reply: Need help to get to nj road test!