"my passanger has problems"

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 05:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "my passanger has problems"

do you guys take people with you for rides on occasion. I like to take my girlfriend. I go with my family and their bikes. so sometimes i have my gf on the bike, sometimes my mom, or my aunt. They all say its a pain in the *** because they keep on having to scoot back because they always slide forward, and there's a big gap between the end of the seat and my back. so they feel like they're gonna fall into that space. I baught a corbin seat (mainly for the gf...shes got a big booty) and it has that hump in the front....but that doesn't seem to help much. shes says the seat feels alot better, but she still slides forward. do you guys have issues with your passangers?

Old 10-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Default RE: "my passanger has problems"

yeah, it sucks. took my gf for a ride the other day, roughest ride i had. 10 min and my wrists were hurting very badly, and she only weighs 98 pounds!! she actually thought it was comfy because she just laid right on my back. i try to scoot back to close that gap. these bikes really arent made for passengers, so theres really nuthin you can do.

Old 10-04-2006, 06:41 PM

my wife will only ride at night or if i'm very lucky in the morning[sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 10-04-2006, 08:56 PM

No one rides on the back of my bike. period. ever.

Old 10-04-2006, 09:27 PM

well when my girlfriend does ride with me shes puts her hands on the tank, so when i brake she doesnt slide forward and when i gas it she sqeazes her arms together(i never gas it hard with her). works great for us, no problems.

Old 10-05-2006, 02:23 AM

I dont have the passenger problem.I replaced the seat with a cowl and removed the rear pegs...once i see Zemke or Duhamel with a passenger...ill put em back on....ya wanna ride passengers get a Shadow....my 2 cents....LOL

Old 10-05-2006, 02:35 AM

had to let her ride once, or i wouldnt get to have the "family toy" i bought for US.......

Muahahahahahahahahahahaha

Old 10-05-2006, 02:52 AM

K O..if thats how its gotta get done....

Old 10-05-2006, 03:11 AM

to much rock for one hand!

Old 10-05-2006, 03:42 AM

ORIGINAL: steve00ses

well when my girlfriend does ride with me shes puts her hands on the tank, so when i brake she doesnt slide forward and when i gas it she sqeazes her arms together(i never gas it hard with her). works great for us, no problems.
My wife does the same thing and she's around 100 lbs too, I barely notice she's on the bike because she has complete trust in me and my handling of the bike...it's like poetry...I've popped wheelies with her, dragged a knee with her and she absolutely loves it!

You guys who are like "this is a race bike...I'll never ride any one" are complete dorks and obviously haven't had the right woman on the back...However, I draw the line at dudes...

Quick Reply: "my passanger has problems"