My Bike Got Stolen :(

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 11:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Bike Got Stolen :(

The topic explains it all...I was working on my car in the evening when i saw a white car come by....looked very suspicious.....and didnt park just zoomed off before i could get the license plate.....

i was trying to keep an eye on her.....went to sleep at 2:30 AM....and when i woke up it was gone....

they cut the handle lock and prolly put it on a truck/van and took it

i feel ****ed up....i mean i am a hardworking guy who has never done anything bad or wrong to anyone....i just got this bike 3 weeks back.....i got my gear and everything....my insurance doesnt cover comprehensive and only liability so thats outta the window....

i just hope to find the bike....

man she was awesome.....the only mods i had on her was yellow pinstripe on the rims and i got a suspension tune up so that she would ride stiffer....

she will certainly be missed....

i live in overland park, kansas and if someone around from here eyes the bike please holler @ 201-9361-328...much appreciated !!!

Old 07-23-2010, 11:37 AM
Senior Member & Lord of The Man Cave
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, sorry to hear that. Post some pics of it on a local rider forum around where you live and have everyone keep an eye out for it. I hope you gave a description of the white car and any occupants to the police.

I keep mine locked up in my garage with a motion sensor alarm. Although they could still take it the noise in doing so would certainly alert me or a neighbor.

Old 07-23-2010, 11:37 AM

damn bro im hella sorry to hear that....i stayed at a hotel the other night and i was SOOOOO paranoid it would get lifted.. post some pics on thsi thread so we know what to look out for...i live in tulsa oklaholma so you aint far from me...alot of bikes been gettin poped here too...but yeah post some "HAVE YOU SEEN ME" pics....good luck. ~Jerry~

Old 07-23-2010, 01:05 PM

post this is on kcsportbike.com

Old 07-23-2010, 02:12 PM
Official Welcome Crew
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wow.. that totally sucks.. why didnt you have comprehensive? thats something that you cant afford NOT to have on a bike..

Hope you get it back in the same shape it left you in!

Old 08-02-2010, 12:23 PM

sorry to hear that. Hope they can find it

Old 08-09-2010, 06:05 PM

wow that sucks hardcore man, hope you find her

Old 09-08-2010, 08:44 PM

same thing happened to me. my f4i disappeared from in front of my garage last saturday. also had the steering locked and only a liability coverage on it. tomorrow i will probably get a new f4i and definitely will get an alarm n comprehensive coverage on it.

Old 09-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Unhappy

Man all these stolen bike posts are killin me. Post up some pictures on CL too with a title of "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS STOLEN BIKE???" and get the MC community in your area on the lookout. Most of us are honest hard working people and more than willing to help. I've had my share of things stolen from me the past few years so I know what it feels like. Now reading all these posts I feel like I was wreckless with my F2. I'm lucky that didn't come up missing like my dirtbike, bow, and countless hundreds worth of electronics

Old 09-09-2010, 02:41 AM

CL is not very helpful in my case. Havent gotten any responses. Still waiting for some lead.

Quick Reply: My Bike Got Stolen :(