My 6rr= DEMOLISHED!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 07:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My 6rr= DEMOLISHED!!

Sorry to hear about the accident. Replied to some posts last month involving safety issues. Glad to hear you are OK. That was the same day that you e-mailed me about the undertail.
Thanks for the vote and get well soon.

Old 08-01-2005, 01:10 AM

Man, REALLY sorry to hear bout the situation! That sucks! Although I KNOW I don't need to tell YOU that! I don't post too much just due to the fact that I've mainly been posting with the local club/forum here in wichita. But, people just don't look out for us riders AT ALL! I've gotten in two actual FIST FIGHTS within the last week! Both times, the drivers just didn't have ANY respect! One was in the lane NEXT to me, made EYE contact, then pulled over almost taking me out! I honked, he stuck his head out the window and stopped, then peeled out blowing gravel from the road ALL over me, we exchanged words, then he got out, tried hitting me in the head WITH MY HELMET ON!!!!!!! DUMBASS, then I socked him RIGHT in the nose! the other looked at me with his girlfriend pointing at me, and pulled out of a driveway RIGHT in front of me, then told me I NEEDED TO LEARN TO WATCH WHERE I WAS GOING! So, we exchanged words and then WE got into a fight! I haven't faught ANYONE in years, but these guys for one, STARTED IT, and for two MORE than deserved it! All you guys ride safe! Helmets rule, and I'm DEFINATELY glad to hear ICON ROCKS! Cause that's what my wife both wear!

Old 08-01-2005, 07:37 AM

*sock a nugguh up... Ive almost gotten in a few of those scuffles, ppl see us, and dont think anything of us for soem reason... seriously... they think were a pigment of their imagination... Dunno man, sport riders lives suck when cars are around...

Old 08-01-2005, 10:02 AM

Ahh, yes grasshoppa! You are SO right, but on those specific days, the DRIVERS lives were miserable! For I rode away without my FISTS even hurting, (ICON GLOVES WITH KNUCKLE GAURDS RULE)! And, BOTH of them, they CRAWLED back into their cars wondering....."what the hell did I just do"?! LOL. I don't get it either man!