My 08 600RR and my Lexus PICS! *56K Go build a house*

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 03:54 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: My 08 600RR and my Lexus PICS! *56K Go build a house*

Everyone else already complimented everything so I will just say; NICE SHINGLES and DRIVEWAY. Not joking .. I wanted to put that on mine but the asswipe HOA won't allow it, they prefer the uniform look of crappy shingles that leak all the time.

Sweet rides too

p.s. I won't get into the gun debate and don't want your thread to turn into one but will just say I live in the only city in the nation that requires homeowners to own guns .. I'm not pro or anti guns but will just state the fact that there was an 89% drop in crime when that law went into effect. There is an exemption clause but just the the thought dropped the rates.

Old 01-02-2008, 04:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

Everyone else already complimented everything so I will just say; NICE SHINGLES and DRIVEWAY. Not joking .. I wanted to put that on mine but the asswipe HOA won't allow it, they prefer the uniform look of crappy shingles that leak all the time.

Sweet rides too

p.s. I won't get into the gun debate and don't want your thread to turn into one but will just say I live in the only city in the nation that requires homeowners to own guns .. I'm not pro or anti guns but will just state the fact that there was an 89% drop in crime when that law went into effect. There is an exemption clause but just the the thought dropped the rates.
I bring that arguement up all the time with people who would rather die in a home invasion. Basically here is the deal....Bad guys are "bad and tough" because they have a weapon, be it a knife or a gun. I am a country boy and have no problem throwing down. You just can't do that anymore. However, I feel that educated people who own guns, who practice with them, have a better success rate of coming out alive in a firefight. Reason being, as said, bad guys just have guns...They can't "normally" shoot worth a crap. That's why in the movies, drive by's are done gangsta style with the hand cocked to the side. With a MAC10, the muzzle flip would throw rounds upward in a full auto scenario, whereas to the side, they rounds spray in a line pattern bound to hit someone or something. They have no control or aim when it comes to firearms. It is either point blank or gangsta style.

No one likes my bike! Just the gun is the center of attention! Maybe I could be an old fart by comparison on here!

As for the house, thanks. I have a HOA and hate it. I never grew up in one but have one since moving here. I honestly hate the tile roof because during a hurricane, they are expensive to replace. Plus, on new homes, the tile glue takes a good year or two to fully cure...So, if your house is built in March, and hurricane season comes by then chances are, you will have tiles gone versus my 15 year old house. The driveway I like and don't like. It was originally yard with a tarmac 1 car driveway. The HOA would rather everyone have stamped concrete like we do now. So we did and now my front yard is gone Along with my trees and such. We have an "aged" finish to it which was approved by the former HOA board and a new board came in and gave us a "Clean your driveway notice"....so, I had a little talk with them and needless to say, I came out on top.

Old 01-02-2008, 04:52 PM

i wish i could get a permit in cali, but they make it impossable.

Old 01-03-2008, 01:05 AM

enough about the car, bike and gun - what kind of wheels is that Lil Tikes Semi sittin' on? DOPE

Old 01-03-2008, 08:05 AM

ORIGINAL: Booty Freak

I'm packing everyday. The caliber of my gun depends on the size of the woman !!

The bigger the butt the longer the barrel

So you use a ***** pump?? hahaha J/K!!!

Old 01-03-2008, 10:43 AM

There definately is nothing wrong with carrying a weapon...its actually the smartest thing u can do...some wacked out people out there...just have to be smart about carrying it and if/when u have to use it...and kris im in the marines now..out in like a month or 2..

Old 01-03-2008, 11:23 AM

Great looking bike. The 08 in black is my second favorate, but I think I'm going to get the silver one.

I live in SoCal, only time I leave the house unarmed is when I am going for a run. Way too many bad people out there, especially in areas like Southern CA and FL where the borders are not protected.

Old 01-03-2008, 01:46 PM

Thanks for all the comments folks. And by the way, the Little Tikes dump truck is rollin hard. I forgot the wheel brand but they have a nice lip to them! LOL. My daughter is 2 and a half...my son is 10...5' tall and 120lbs...my middle girl is a girlie girl. So my youngest, I am thinking about building her a junior dragster next year and we work on it until she is 7 because then she can run them! So I am thinking of a frame now!

Kris

Old 01-04-2008, 08:49 AM

Just wanted to say your a stand up guy kr1s. You didn't have to explain yourself, but you did anyways, and did it well. Kudos. There's nothing wrong with protecting your property and your Family.

And BTW, I love the bike. I have the same one. Thanks for letting me see what it looks like with mods.

Quick Reply: My 08 600RR and my Lexus PICS! *56K Go build a house*