My 07 CBR

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 06:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My 07 CBR

Whats up fellas. ive been readin some post and it seems some of you think a 599cc bike is stpid for a first timer. i disagree. as long as ur not a ****in idiot. its my first bike. and i do just fine. i dont try to rip it up i just ride around town for now. learning the bike and how it reacts to everything. ive also learned to ride with a straight wrist. ive made a couple mistakes. but thats how u learn.

Old 05-04-2007, 06:08 PM
Default RE: My 07 CBR

Might want to try a couple things...

1) English is your friend. Learn to spell and communicate effectively.

2) You can't see the forest from the trees.

3) Your attitude is a poor reflection of the USMC. If you are going to pick a name that reflects a group of proud people that fight for our freedom, please represent them with dignity and respect.

Old 05-04-2007, 06:15 PM

Well it seems u got my meaning just fine. and what attitude. and who the **** are u to tell me im a poor reflection of the USMC. i fight for ur freedom son. i just stated my experiance with my bike and u come in here and be a ****in **** sucker. and excuse me for not typin perfectly. i didnt know u were grading my post.

Old 05-04-2007, 06:19 PM

and it seems someone is a jealous. what u couldnt hack it in bootcamp or some****. u come and be a ****in ******* for no reason at all. and if u do respect the marines like u talk then u wouldnt treat one with such disrespect. i did nothin to you.

Old 05-04-2007, 06:20 PM

Damn Boy!

Welcome to the site. Take it easy and you'll be fine.

Old 05-04-2007, 06:21 PM

what with this guy. is he always such a **** or some****?

Old 05-04-2007, 06:46 PM

Dunno? Maybe he's raggin it.

Old 05-04-2007, 07:35 PM

wow..... umm.... hmmm... how long have you been riding again? and how old are you?

Old 05-04-2007, 09:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Semper.fidelis

Well it seems u got my meaning just fine. and what attitude. and who the **** are u to tell me im a poor reflection of the USMC. i fight for ur freedom son. i just stated my experiance with my bike and u come in here and be a ****in **** sucker. and excuse me for not typin perfectly. i didnt know u were grading my post.
[sm=roll.gif]@ **** sucker... Welcome to the site and be safe.

Old 05-04-2007, 10:21 PM

Whoa! looks like "a fight's a brew'in" Calm down evryone.

Semper:
Welcome to the forum!!
Glad you're enjoying your '07 RR. (and Hope you've already taken the MSF, It's mandatory in your case)
Oh BTW... what color, and where are the pics???!!!??

Yes, you CAN learn on a 600 SuperSport bike, however, mistakes (if made) tend to be more costly (both in $$ and skin) than if the same mistakes are made on a cheaper (and less powerfull) 250
I'm not ragging on you (hell, I haven't ridden in 8 years, and am about to make the same ***** to the wall move as you) but the guys do have a point. And yes, you did come accross as a bit arrogant on your very first post.

It also pi$$es me off that you use the old "I defend your right to ** insert behaviour here** " phrase, and take it so lightly. (using it to give weight to your argument trivializes the very serious work WE do when we're "over there" -- Been there 3 times, leaving shortly for my 4th tour)

Gotta hand it to you guys though. you're the ones kicking down doors, while I'm 20,000 feet in the air...

Anyways... remember you catch more flies with honey than vinegar, but I'm getting sidetracked.

Point is... Keep her sticky side down and enjoy the $h11te out of her... you work hard, so you've earned the right to play hard.

Happy Ripp'n