The mod bug bit me on my 08CBR600RR

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 12:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The mod bug bit me on my 08CBR600RR

ORIGINAL: chris99

love the evo. bet that thing could keep up with the bike for the most part. can't wait to see the pics. I saw a black 600 with the yoshi carbon pipe last night on south beach. looked and sounded great. congrats
Thanks, the Evo is somewhere in Florida now. I sold that a while ago for the Honda Fit. Look for it in March issue of Modified Magazine. The Lexus is my daily right now. Now something that would keep up with the bike, people will disagree but there was a chance in the low end for the little Neon to keep up with it! With 499whp and 490wtq, the SRT-4 embarassed a lot of people in Porsches and sprayed Stangs. The torque in that car was stupid and 26" slicks would be spun through 3rd gear at Moroso. I have since left the world of racing my cars...Doing stupid crap on the street with my cars. The Lex is comfortable and keeps the kids happy. The bike is just my toy to go back and forth to work here and there.

BTW...I dug all the Bourne movies. Kind of ended weird but oh well. Just got home and going to clean the bike. Pics shortly!

Kris

Old 12-31-2007, 04:02 PM

dude, hit me up if you wanna ride sometime. i'm up in hollywood,fl. love to see the bike in person.

Old 01-01-2008, 09:05 AM

[quote]ORIGINAL: kr1s

ORIGINAL: chris99

love the evo. bet that thing could keep up with the bike for the most part. can't wait to see the pics. I saw a black 600 with the yoshi carbon pipe last night on south beach. looked and sounded great. congrats
Thanks, the Evo is somewhere in Florida now. I sold that a while ago for the Honda Fit. Look for it in March issue of Modified Magazine. The Lexus is my daily right now. Now something that would keep up with the bike, people will disagree but there was a chance in the low end for the little Neon to keep up with it! With 499whp and 490wtq, the SRT-4 embarassed a lot of people in Porsches and sprayed Stangs. The torque in that car was stupid and 26" slicks would be spun through 3rd gear at Moroso. I have since left the world of racing my cars...Doing stupid crap on the street with my cars. The Lex is comfortable and keeps the kids happy. The bike is just my toy to go back and forth to work here and there.

BTW...I dug all the Bourne movies. Kind of ended weird but oh well. Just got home and going to clean the bike. Pics shortly!

Kris
[/quote

If you liked all three, just a little heads up, there could possibly be a 4th and final movie. There are currently four books out. I haven't read any of them, but my gf's dad has them. The 4th one is called, "The Bourne Betrayal"