Mice anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 10:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mice anyone?

I put down the decon, mouse traps w/pb, and have killed three mice (also put down these sticky pad things and they are STICKY). Anyway, haven't seen any foam shreads in about two weeks now. I still set the traps everyday though, even got a bird on one of the sticky pads the other day, guess he flew in when the garage door was up. For the most part, problem solved I believe. Haven't seen any dead ones in at least a week. Did you sell that bike yet?

Old 03-31-2007, 07:27 PM

Someone metioned the traps making mice smarter, Well it's true. Since this post I have had a rat living under my house which is driving me and my Jack Russel nutts. I don't want to use poison because of my dog, and I have had 4 traps out around the hole with cheese, peanut butter and anything i could find. And guess what ? The rat comes and goes at it's leasure, eating from the bird feeder and hanging around my deck untill myself or the dog comes out and it's fly back into it's hole at 90mph. I sat out there one night for over and hour with a sling shot and that little Bast*rd is fast as hell.

Good luck with future rat/Mice problems.

Old 04-01-2007, 03:27 AM

It was me talking about how they get smarter. Animals learn just like we do. Think about it you see one of your buds dead from something your probably going to stay away from whatever it is too. If I where you I would use the poison. Remember they only have to eat it once. Put the pup up some where safe for a day or two and place poison some where in the rats path.