a little something for the jack@ss riders

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 03:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a little something for the jack@ss riders

so before i get squid, i know it should be in the sights and sounds section, and it will prob get moved by a moderator. but with alot of threads being posted about going 140+ and driving recklessly and running from cops and whatever else, i thought i should post this; and if i posted it there almost noone would see it

PS this is mostly for the new riders that add daily so they can see where driving like you own a gixxer gets you.

and if you do watch this, be advised that some of it is gruesom and shouldnt be viewed by little 'uns.

theres lots of videos out there on youtube, (i just watch ten) but this one just shows the aftermath.

enjoy..or dont.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJvakt5MzWY&NR=1

Old 05-13-2008, 06:26 PM
Default RE: a little something for the jack@ss riders

not all of those accidents could have been the bikers fault

Old 05-13-2008, 07:40 PM

ORIGINAL: i m m y

Yeah which tells you to look out... because it doenst have to be your fault to take your life.

Old 05-13-2008, 08:13 PM

I didn't figure it would take long for someone to watch this video and make a stupid post about it....

Old 05-13-2008, 08:25 PM

Thats quite an 'eye opener' some pretty nice pics of organ spillage [&:]not the sort of thing to watch before going out for a ride but it deffinately makes you think twice about wearing shorts and t-shirt and riding like a tw*t. i could never ride without all my gear on... i feel naked without it [&:]

Old 05-13-2008, 09:29 PM

Yeah already wear my gear always but glad I do... Some things you just wont be able to prevent. God bless all fallen riders and be safe out there.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:46 PM

def sucks...video was boring! sumwhat grafic...it had its moments, but overall boring. still didnt do anything for me dat ii already didnt kno...I always wear my gear!!

Old 05-13-2008, 10:00 PM

What's really sad, as sit at my computer listening to Taps play on the base PA system, I always remember those who've fallen before me. I found it ironic that I was reading this post when it played. I think about going down all the time, making my wife a widow and becoming a distant memory for my two small kids; and I wonder if the thrill of the ride is worth the added risk. All I can do is ride as safely as I can and tell my family that I love them.

May God grant them all peace......as most of them will rest in pieces

Old 05-13-2008, 10:15 PM

i m m y~ i just posted this cuz its not always your fault.. sometimes it takes a new rider falling and scrapping up fairings and spending a k on new ones to learn that, sometimes it takes you riding like a jack @ss and going 140 in traffic instead of on the track and getting a ticket, and sometimes you never get a chance to learn.

with all these new riders (new to forum, new to bikes) posting everyday, maybe a boring, but graffic, video about ACCIDENTS and not wearing propper gear will open some newbees eyes.

heck i know it took me high siding on a twisty too fast to realize i need to slow it down and enjoy it. but maybe that pic of the guy without a face will make a new honda owner think twice before hitting up somewhere like salmon falls at 90 cuz his buddies can.

my .02

Old 05-13-2008, 11:07 PM
Banned

arrghhhhh...

I didn't bother to read other's responses to this nonsense, but I'm assuming everybody is telling you that you are a jackass and your comment had nothing to do with the intention of this thread.

GREAT post skitzo...I actually saw this video months ago and it had a profound impact on me...it made me re-evaluate the way I ride and convinced me to wear my gear ALL THE TIME.

Quick Reply: a little something for the jack@ss riders