liquid additives

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 04:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: liquid additives

WOW, now i shouldnt even use premium!! gimme a break. no difference in oil, no difference in gas, whats next.. no difference between a Honda and a Kawasaki?!??

so, if i shouldnt waste my money on premium, i shouldnt step it up to the 110oct. up the road???
jk

Old 09-26-2006, 04:42 PM

ORIGINAL: bushmasterAR15

i thought this is what forums are for?? debates and opinions...but fretfull, your a total ***** arent you?

your asking for opinions, everyone is giving you one. sorry its not in your favor.

Old 09-26-2006, 04:54 PM

bushmasterAR15, you have your head so far up your *** you can't even smell your own bull****...thanks for the laugh though!!!
i found evryones opinion helpful regardless of favor, but this??

Old 09-26-2006, 08:10 PM

Yeah, hes always the s***. Anyways, I use Wetter Water and it helps in the summer by me. As for the gas additive, I really dont think you need them unless you are having problems or want weather protection like WoOt. But, I dont think they are needed.

Old 09-26-2006, 10:05 PM

bushmasterAR15, you have your head so far up your *** you can't even smell your own bull****...thanks for the laugh though!!!
i found evryones opinion helpful regardless of favor, but this??
yeah, that was pretty funny.

Old 09-27-2006, 01:54 AM

WOW, now i shouldnt even use premium!! gimme a break. no difference in oil, no difference in gas, whats next.. no difference between a Honda and a Kawasaki?!??
I don't think anyone (including me) is saying there is no difference...race fuel is a completely different animal and I sure hope you'd have the mods done to accomodate that high of an octane...anyway, what I wrote about oil is that simply changing your oil is the key thing, not what kind you use...have an engine ping or knock, then try a higher octane...I'd have to be a complete moron to think that there's no difference between oils and gasoline.

One thing I've noticed with oil and gasoline is a lot of riders attach these magical qualities to them and belive a lot of hype that's based on a sliver of fact blown up to be grandiose via advertising...I don't buy into that hype...that's all.

**talking like Forest Gump** Sorry for taking a dump in your magical addative party... []

Old 09-27-2006, 02:54 AM

Just one question that hasn't been answered yet.

How can an additive lower temperatures by 40-60 degrees???

Would I be stupid to call BS on that?

Old 09-27-2006, 04:18 AM

thats an oil additive called 2cool, they claim 40-60 deg. but that might be a little far fetched. we use it in our 50cc race bikes that have automatic clutch, without it the clutch would get so hot after 2 laps that it wasnt engaging properly, add some 2cool and voila, made a world of difference, thats why i was so curious as to how it would work on these hot runnin beasts.....

BS?? i dont know on these bikes...yet

Old 09-27-2006, 06:07 AM

Good Lord...this thread reads like one of those God awful infomercials! [:'(] (except for the heckling )

Old 09-27-2006, 06:18 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whoa. Some of these posts are pretty harsh, and all you asked is what people thought of additives, lol.

Anyway, not a big fan. I've used additives before, had bad experiences (premature sensor faliure, clogged injectors, gummy residue, etc.) But I haven't used one in a bike, and honestly, I really don't plan to. It's a new bike, I really shouldn't need to use anything.

Now as for the Unleaded/Premium stuff. WTF?? I don't understand where half the people on here are getting their information. Higher octane....cleaner burning. You're not "wasting" your money by spending an extra .40 cents PER TANK to get a higher octane gas. These are high-performance machines! Would you stick 87 octane in a Dodge Viper? Corvette? GT? Most of the comments on here are just false opinions with no facts to back them up.

The dude was asking a simple question and wanted feedback, not flaming.

Anyway, I'll stick to my Premium fuel and high-end Oil, regarless of what information anyone else want to blow out their ***.

Quick Reply: liquid additives