Just a quick bit of Picture Whoring.

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 01:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just a quick bit of Picture Whoring.

I'd looked back at my photo album on here and at my avatar and all that... and it's been a while since I'd posted some nice, clear images of the bike with the cowl and flush mounts up front... so here's a few new nice pictures I took on a cold but sunny day last weekend. Enjoy!

Old 02-08-2008, 08:22 AM
Registered Users
Default RE: Just a quick bit of Picture Whoring.

very nice, you gonna do some with the rear as well?

Old 02-08-2008, 08:25 AM

nice looking bike.

Old 02-08-2008, 09:56 AM

ORIGINAL: icon skull

very nice, you gonna do some with the rear as well?
Yeah... I can't ever make up my mind on that issue... I somewhat like the Rizoma tail. I don't LOVE the look, but it is the cleanest looking tail that seems to be the most visible/functional... allbeit pricey. I have a custom made tail light with turn signals that can fit inside the tail above the exhaust (like a 2006, and no, it's not a modified 2006 light, it's a real, 2007-2008 only custom light)... but then that leads me to issues with what to use to mount the plate. Then, if and when I get the exhaust I want... would it be visible enough? I would prefer my setup... but until I get my exhaust (whenever that is), I won't be able to make up my mind.

Old 02-08-2008, 12:50 PM

Picture *****!!

lol j/k .. Looking good Lrn. Really like the flush mounts and color choice over course .

Old 02-09-2008, 02:35 AM

Very nice!

Old 02-09-2008, 04:27 AM

Very nice clean bike man. You gotta get the radio signals off the back tho. Haha jk man I need to do the same thing.

Old 02-09-2008, 08:16 AM

ORIGINAL: FITZ

Very nice clean bike man. You gotta get the radio signals off the back tho. Haha jk man I need to do the same thing.
I know I know. Like I said... probably going to wait till I get the exhaust I want, then go from there. I currently have this (Custom 07/08 light, NOT the 06 conversion)... still new in the box...

Looks something like this...

And looks something like this, once installed.

Has the integrated turn signals and brake light. It has 2 switches that you can get at from under the cowl or back seat that allow you to change the brake light from Normal, to flashing (flashes 3 times then full on when you hit the brake). Turn signals also work as "normal" or Directional... aka the start at the center and move out towards the edge, or all blink like "normal". It's a pretty cool thing that cost me a fair penny. It does everything for you... if you can only figure out where to put your license plate. AND it's got the factory plugs to boot!

*sigh* I'm starting to think it won't work with the spacey exhaust I want (though it's worked on the factory one, an Akrapovick, Two Brothers, and several others)... so I'll probably end up selling it.