InterNatrix Security Systems

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default InterNatrix Security Systems

Well the other day I walked out to my bike and I saw a coat hanger hanging out of my ignition. Needless to say I have a closet and I am not acustomed to hanging my clothes on my bike so I can only asume that maybe somone tried to start it with a coat hanger. (dumbasses) I hate a bad thief if your gona steal do it right put a little pride in your work ya know.
Any way I decided that I would get an alarm and had it shipped next day. I couldn't get the scorpion for 350.00 so I got this internatrix system. In my opinion it is not too bad.
The sensitivity is not that great you realy have to move the bike to get it going. I kinda like that though. If a thief is trying to steal it and just shakes it a little he might think it doesn't have an alarm but when he tries to move it it will go off.
The speaker is not the loudest so I am going to run the siren to the horn so that it is louder. The lights blink like crazy though so I think it will ward off any dry cleaners that are trying to take it.
It does have a perimiter senser that works, no as well as the scorpion I asume but it works. the perimiter is touchy so you have to play with it a couple of times to get it just right.
This alarm also has the two way remote that looks a little cheezy but it works very well. I was in walmat towards the end of the building (you know they are covered in steal) and it still alerted me.
Over all for 155.00 next day this is a great alarm. not top end but for the money I don't think you can beat it. Now I can sleep a little easier

Old 02-08-2006, 02:27 PM
Default RE: InterNatrix Security Systems

i just slash my tires when i get off my bike to go in somewhere, the only problem with my security system is it gets costly in the rubber department (just it almost equals my other rubber espensives haha) but seriously, an alarm system is a great thing to have.. i had my bike thru High school and kids would F with my bike all the time when they came out of PE.. sitting on it, playing with the flashers - sh*t like that.. kind-of pisses me off because they dont have respect, but think what people could do to your bike if your not close..

you should hook up the siren to the horn, it will ward them off more - also the best thing to do is get a LED light and drill a single hole in the dash.. just the LED blinkin light alone scares away thiefs from your vehicle.. But good luck with that, at least you got a good sense of humor about it..

Old 02-08-2006, 02:41 PM

actually let me know what you think of it... I have been looking at that unit for quite some time now. they seem to be straight forward i the Q: and A: section.

Old 04-02-2006, 05:28 AM

I just installed it on my F4i. The installation took about an hour and a half. The alarm works very well. It just takes a little testing to get the perimeter sensing exactly like you want it. All in All A++. CANNOT BEAT IT FOR THE PRICE!!!!!!!!

Old 04-02-2006, 05:37 AM

from where you got the alarm

Old 04-02-2006, 06:01 PM

INTERNATRIX.COM

Old 04-03-2006, 12:44 AM

sold! just ordered mine today.

Old 04-03-2006, 10:41 AM

NotSoMellowYellow,
Sorry to hear that bud. Do you want to store your bike at my house until winter? I will only ride it to keep the gas from going bad.

Old 04-03-2006, 11:08 AM

Thanks for the nice write up on this product, great information.

Old 04-08-2006, 12:34 AM

Just ordered this alarm:

http://internatrix.com/oscommerce/ca...f540527c4f1854

$139.00

It has perimeter sensor with a human voice warning people who come too close. Also alerts the owner with a remote key fob, so you can silence the alarm and catch the fckrs red handed!

Ill let you guys know if it's any good after I install it.

Peace out

Quick Reply: InterNatrix Security Systems