I need your guy's help

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 05:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need your guy's help

If someone can please take off their tail section on their 05 600rr and take a picture of the black "cover" that hugs the frame (the palce where the battery sits in and where you can put the owners manual on) would be much appreciated. When the dealerhsip dropped my bike they broke this part on the right side and they ordered the wrong piece twice already and I think they installed the wrong one. It doesn't look like the one i used to have but my memory could be wrong. If you can take pictures of all different angles (right side, top, left side, battery box) that would help me a ton. I really want to make sure its the right part cuz if it isn't im calling Honda again and going to let them know im going to get my attorney involved. Been over a month and things still aren't completey fixed from when the dealership dropped my bike. THANKS for the help guys.

Old 10-03-2005, 07:52 AM
Retired Administrator
Default RE: I need your guy's help

I doing the work and school full time thing.... If I get out of work early eoungh I can take a couple pics for you today. If not I can do it tomorrow evening after work. Will that be soon eoungh? How does the the rest of the bike look? Are they doing good work, replacing all the plastic they said they would? After reading this forum and others about the response you get from a Honda dealer on mistakes, I'm doing my own maintenance.

Old 10-03-2005, 03:32 PM

Ya if you can't do it today tomorrow will be fine. If you can just take as many pics as possible of the piece, it might be the correct one but i'm really not sure so the more pics the better. Everything else went fine with the replacements even though it took them forever. They ordered the wrong handlebars once also. If you ever have a problem with the dealer or you want them to do it faster call up Honda Motorcyle Customer Service, they can "intimidate" the dealer to make sure we are happy which is nice. Just talked to aaron over at honda and told her i wasn't sure if the piece ws right so she's going to try and find a catalog that might have the piece in it and send it to me if she finds it. Thanks for making time to take your bike apart and send me those pics, it's much appreciated.

Old 10-03-2005, 05:14 PM
Retired Administrator

I have 15 pictures for you. I will have to reduce the size of them to where they're almost usless to you to post them here. Use the Private Message feature and give me your e-mail address and I'll send them that way. Do you know what your email limits are?

Old 10-03-2005, 05:57 PM
Retired Administrator

I hope the pics help