I need a BikE! CBR600RR

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 02:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: I need a BikE! CBR600RR

well if it all depends on the rider then I WILL RECOMMEND A HAYABUSA TO ANYONE who wants a bike and claims to be responsible from now on...

slowa$$ bishes starting off on a 600RR thinking they all fast and $#!T...come on here thinking they know it all...riding a sportbike like a fricking turtle claiming they can handle the beast...that's like buying a formula 1 race car to sit in New York City traffic and claim that you know how to handle the thing...lame lame lame.

note...the above comment is not directed towards anyone in particular cause we don't approve of pointing fingers and what not...but if you take offense to it...then it's probably because you somehow highly resemble the person in the comment! muahahahah...

Old 02-13-2007, 02:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have some of the best analogies...... the lawyer, an F1 car.... lol

Old 02-13-2007, 03:11 PM

you should hear my penilogies! they are even better!

Old 02-13-2007, 07:27 PM

i totally dont agree with the scenario knightslugger said, that would never happen, and if my bike every did something like that it i sure wouldnt be driving it. Thats a stupid noob mistake that some1 would make who has never used a clutch before. i am excellent with the clutchin and throttle. And yes i found out that if you let the clutch out at high rpm bad things can happen...hahah lets just say it was a jump going from a 1980 200cc bike to a 2003 660cc quad! i've learned to manage the power and dont do anything unless you know the outcome and what is going to happen..in all respect, i think im ready for a 600rr.

Old 02-13-2007, 07:43 PM

Then i wish you THE BEST OF LUCK....

Old 02-13-2007, 07:47 PM

ORIGINAL: ZJcrawler45

i totally dont agree with the scenario knightslugger said, that would never happen, and if my bike every did something like that it i sure wouldnt be driving it. Thats a stupid noob mistake that some1 would make who has never used a clutch before. i am excellent with the clutchin and throttle. And yes i found out that if you let the clutch out at high rpm bad things can happen...hahah lets just say it was a jump going from a 1980 200cc bike to a 2003 660cc quad! i've learned to manage the power and dont do anything unless you know the outcome and what is going to happen..in all respect, i think im ready for a 600rr.
i see humbleness is not in your vocabulary. remember...you aren't even a 'noob' yet...and when you get your bike...you will be a noob. a motorycle is not a quad. that's like someone saying "I watch UFC...i'm ready to go fight Chuck"...hell no...probably can't even beat up Cabbage who just absorbs punches with his face.

whether you're ready or not...you are going to get one...so just gear up...

i'm going to practice law now...because i made eye contact with my neighbor who's a lawyer this morning...so i should be ready to be a lawyer.

Old 02-13-2007, 08:06 PM

How can you say that will never happen??? How do you know if the clutch may slip or you dont fully engage it. You cant predict what you cant control

Old 02-13-2007, 09:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Silentalero

wanna know why the 600RR isnt a starter bike...one word will sum it up...forgiveness. Its an unforgiving machine. It doesnt know your new. It doesnt know you never rode before, its build to do what you tell it to do. These things are made to run races straight from the factory. The f4i gives you that bit of forgiveness if you've never ridden before. aka, you hit a pothole or a rock and u snap the throttle and now you go from 5k rpm's to 10k within a split second.
That's just rubbish. The 600rr is probably the most forgiving bike I have ever ridden. Its actually pretty hard to upset the chassis on this thing (read: you have to be doing something incredibly stupid). It isn't overly powerful until the tach reaches 10k, at which point you are likely breaking the law in any gear. It sticks to the pavement like glue and recovers very well from mistakes. I have never understood why anyone would claim the 600r to be a "dangerous" motorcycle. It is quite the opposite actually. Now the GSX-R1000 on the other hand.....

Old 02-13-2007, 10:08 PM

There is a lot of squid going on in here.

Honestly I feel sorry for you guys trying to reason this out. You guys are trying so hard and I appreciate it.

People make up their mind and that's the end of it.

When he, (she, person, new bike owner) wrecks I hope they live through it to learn from their mistakes.

Darwinism.

Old 02-13-2007, 10:23 PM

ORIGINAL: majin ssj eric

ORIGINAL: Silentalero

wanna know why the 600RR isnt a starter bike...one word will sum it up...forgiveness. Its an unforgiving machine. It doesnt know your new. It doesnt know you never rode before, its build to do what you tell it to do. These things are made to run races straight from the factory. The f4i gives you that bit of forgiveness if you've never ridden before. aka, you hit a pothole or a rock and u snap the throttle and now you go from 5k rpm's to 10k within a split second.
That's just rubbish. The 600rr is probably the most forgiving bike I have ever ridden. Its actually pretty hard to upset the chassis on this thing (read: you have to be doing something incredibly stupid). It isn't overly powerful until the tach reaches 10k, at which point you are likely breaking the law in any gear. It sticks to the pavement like glue and recovers very well from mistakes. I have never understood why anyone would claim the 600r to be a "dangerous" motorcycle. It is quite the opposite actually. Now the GSX-R1000 on the other hand.....
[sm=shutup.gif]
There is a lot of squid going on in here.
Understatement of the year!

Quick Reply: I need a BikE! CBR600RR