how fast

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 05:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: how fast

wow... very good. night time is the rite time to die....

Old 10-19-2007, 06:01 PM

ORIGINAL: Slyncka

Well I tried this today... I know a friend and got some steroids which I took back home. Bled the oil out of the bike and replaced it with the steroids (mind you the oil was just left in the parking lot of my apartment complex). Then got ready for the ride - The typical stuff: get my baseball hat on nice and tight, fresh wife beater, and blah blah the rest of the essential gear. So I take off and immediately notice a difference... I'm actually leaving a trail of fire behind the bike. I thought no way, but its true and if you dont believe me then screw you.

So I had to see what this thing could do so I decieded to let it loose but there was just traffic everywhere, except for between the lanes... So here I am splitting lanes, fire absolutely everywhere, going so fast I couldnt even tell because the digital speedo only goes up to 999mph. Then BAM a redlight out of nowhere so I pull a sick stoppie where I actually pulled a sweet front flip and landed a nicely right at the intersection...... THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO RIP A SICK BURNOUT!!!!

So I hit redline and pop the clutch and the tire is smoking all over the place while I have both middle fingers in the air above my head, THATS RIGHT, BADASS!!!! Police are everywhere but I can tell they wont even think about pulling me over so I take off into the sunset.....

P.S. I was drunk for all this

hahahhaha very good story tho... great!!!!

Old 10-19-2007, 06:59 PM

ORIGINAL: wheeliepuller13

well i did it at 4 in the mourning so there is no traffic its not speed that kills its stupidity. im not a dumbass that does wheelies at 5 in the afternoon between lanes to look kewl and **** up.
actually, I belive it's the coming to a sudden stop that kills you.

but anyway, I topped my bike out at around the speed of sound. I think I have an unfair advantage over you guys, though, since my bike uses the blood of infants as fuel and the tears of orphans as oil.

Old 10-19-2007, 07:15 PM

dude, i fill up my tank with **** stars sould before i go on a long ride....seems to moan when i hit 69 tho? odd...

Old 10-19-2007, 07:35 PM

well i did it at 4 in the mourning so there is no traffic its not speed that kills its stupidity. im not a dumbass that does wheelies at 5 in the afternoon between lanes to look kewl and **** up.
Seems like at 4am there wouldnt be anyone around to call the ambulance...

Looks like anytime you do it, it's a losing situation.

Old 10-19-2007, 07:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

this is a stupid thread...we've had cbrforum members who've died after posting the exact same kind of threads...please ride smart
btw what happened to the OP?

I think this would beone of the top 10 funniest threads.
You guys crack me up!!Name:  lol1.gif
Views: 12
Size:  1.3 KB

Old 10-19-2007, 08:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: thomasintexas

dude, i fill up my tank with **** stars sould before i go on a long ride....seems to moan when i hit 69 tho? odd...
ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Old 10-19-2007, 08:56 PM

how fast is to fast on a public highway so far i've onl done 165. it was but its not a game people better respect it. u will get ****ed up if u dont
sigh

i think that before anyone becomes a member of this forum, they need to read this thread first:

https://cbrforum.com/m_283141/tm.htm

that way, they would think twice before posting stupid threads like this one.

I would encourage you ALL to read this and remember ss954rr

RIP again brother

he died 30 minutes after he created that thread.

Old 10-20-2007, 02:30 PM

I hate hearing about people dying on bikes... Especially when it's because of something completely preventable. Slow the **** down! [:@] It's bad enought that the cagers don't see us.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:53 PM

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

I hate hearing about people dying on bikes... Especially when it's because of something completely preventable. Slow the **** down! [:@] It's bad enought that the cagers don't see us.
See us, or 9-10 times respect us...... hmmmm wonder why. Bad apple syndrom

We're all guilty of being a Donkey on our bikes at one time or another, but we certainly don't brag about it. I've chastized my self in the helmet a couple times[sm=badidea.gif] after a close call, that I put myselfmore than the cager... or at least just as responsible. Don't be afraid to blame yourself once in while, it's humbling.... and probably life preserving

Quick Reply: how fast