Hit and Run

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 03:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hit and Run

Oh man....someone is gonna seriously pay for this ****........
IF THERE IS ANYONE IS SD/SOCAL WHO KNOWS THIS DOUCHE OR HIS BIKE PLEASE LET ME KNOW>>>HE NEEDS TO PAY SEVERELY!!!!!!

ok so here is the deal..i pull up to the bar that i work at about 4 oclock today(saturday)..park my bike out back by the dumpsters far from anyone or any vehicles, like i always do...go in to work and start settin up for the night...about 30 mins later, one of my cooks comes telling me someone knocked my bike over....it took me a minute to grasp what he was saying cause my bike was so far out of the way..but sure enough, i go out back and there is my baby..tipped over on the ground...the freaky thing.....there is an exactly the same model bike, sitting up right, RIGHT NEXT TO MINE...i have a black 06 rr..the only difference was this other bike was destroyed on the entire left side...and then i look up to see some dude running out of the parking lot...no shirt on..back bloody as hell....unfortunately , i was not thinking straight or else i woulda tackled his *** and held him for the police, but i was more concerned about getting my bike up right, and by the time i went after him ..he was gone....BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER!!!!
So i called the police..and usually it takes about 30 or 45 mins for them to get anywhere, but it seemed like i had just hung up, and there were abuot 30 or so cops at my bar...apparently, this guy crashed his bike on the highway...through a street sign, he had missed the exit or something, but the cops told me he had a girl on the back, neither one of them wear wearing shirts, think she had a bikini top on..and when he wrecked on the highway, she ws launched off the bike through the sign and knocked unconscious..the guy got up..picked the bike up, and took off leaving his girl knocked out on the side of the road..then he takes the first exit off the freeway, and my bar happens to be the first parkin lot off the freeway comin from that way..
So this dude dumps his buke next to mine...kicks mine over as well, and then takes off...didnt even take the key out of the ignition....SON OF A$@^%&#(P^#
you can see in the pics it was really messed up, i cant even believe he made it as far as he did from the original accident..jerk....
anyway..the damage to my bike was mainly cosmetic, broke a mirror, cracked the front upper faring pretty good, some rash on the rear seat and lower fairing..nothing too major i guess....but its the damm principalities of it....seriously ...drunk, high, whatever, who leaves their girl on the road after launching her off the bike...what a douchebag this guy is......well if any of you socal guys see or hear anything, the accident happened on the 8 freeway, right by the Hotel Circle exit...he then got up and rode from the 8 to the 163 S getting off at University. and the bike was dumped in a parking lot between 5th and 6th on University Ave at a bar called Crush.....the douchebag was about 6ft tall, white, blond/orange hair, medium build..and his back is tore up..he was in just jean shorts, and was carrying a solid red helmet..
Apparently its extremely hard to find a shirtless guy with his back bleeding all over around here cause the 30 cops that responded couldnt find him..so if you know this douche, or hear of anything like what happened please hit me up, or call the SD police...oh yeah, and the chick must really like this *** too cause even though someone was nice enough to call an ambulance for her after he left her for dead on the side of the road and get her to a hospital, she lied her *** off and told the hospital a buch of fake info on the guy...just geat....ARE YOU KIDDING ME....DAMMIT.....i swear, cant have nothin nice around here before someone goes and screws it up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-02-2007, 04:02 AM
Default RE: Hit and Run

here is his bike

Old 09-02-2007, 04:09 AM

tried to upload those pics...lets see if this works..if they still dont show up you can see em here

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...d/untitled.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d.../untitled3.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d.../untitled2.jpg

Old 09-02-2007, 01:07 PM

Bike is probably stolen, or else he woudn't have left it abandoned with the key and evrything. If not, the registration would point right back at him and it wouldn't make any sense for him to dump it like that, (or for the chick to lie for that matter, she either had no idea who she was riding with, or she knew the bike was "hot" and therefore an accessory to the theft)

Old 09-02-2007, 01:18 PM

Now that's a crazy story!
Don't worry, they'll catch that clown after they put more pressure on the girl.

Old 09-02-2007, 07:36 PM

WOW.. not that is an interesting story..

what are the odds of that happening again though..

or that happening... period.... KNOCK on wood

Old 09-02-2007, 09:58 PM

Any chance the bike will be sold as parts or impound? Tell me more please.

Old 09-02-2007, 10:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about your bike, hopefully the girl will give them the details they need to nail this SOB.

Old 09-04-2007, 11:41 AM

wtf, he -kicked- your bike over? what a douchebag, thats crossing the line even farther than he already did.

Too bad he didnt get more seriously hurt initially, what a turd

Old 09-04-2007, 12:41 PM

So the cops got the guy....apparently he is military, in town visiting or somethin.. but i guesshe has insurance and I have full coverage, so it looks like it is gonna work out ok....
As far as the kid goes..he has serious road rash and cuts on his entire back, a sprained wrist, and broken collarbone....no mention of the girl.....i am gonna ask the cops when i go get the report tomorrow what happened to her.....
So now i just have to get my girl to the shop tomorrow for estimates and all that.....If anyone checkin this out is from San Diego and has a shop they go to, I am just gonna need cosmetic stuff....fairings, mirrors, fender kit...and probably some paint work....right now i am thinking about Lee's cycle, or Honda Motoworld of El Cajon.....any suggestions would help... thanks