High speed?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007 | 04:27 PM
Default RE: High speed?

your right jchavers, it was either stop and get a ticket, which at the time I was doing around 100 mph, or RUN LIKE HELL!!!!!
So I did the later and took an exit ramp a few exits up the road, cop was sitting on the side of the road when I passed him at 100, saw him in my mirrors (barely) when I took the exit ramp, looked for a local resturant, parked between two vans, and while I was sitting at the table, there he goes, driving down the road looking for me. That was the best lunch I'd ever eaten, addrenline pumping, scared #$%^@#$$, ate paid the bill, casually looked around before going to the bike, no cop around, got back on and jumped back on the interstate, never saw him again. (i did keep my speed down this time)!!!!

Old 04-01-2007 | 05:16 PM

My top speed so far is around 92 mph, and will wait for my first track day to go any faster than that.

Old 04-01-2007 | 06:13 PM

fulla:
"154 mph, running from a cop, he didn't catch me either."

"your right jchavers, it was either stop and get a ticket, which at the time I was doing around 100 mph, or RUN LIKE HELL!!!!!
So I did the later and took an exit ramp a few exits up the road, cop was sitting on the side of the road when I passed him at 100, saw him in my mirrors (barely) when I took the exit ramp, looked for a local resturant, parked between two vans, and while I was sitting at the table, there he goes, driving down the road looking for me. That was the best lunch I'd ever eaten, addrenline pumping, scared #$%^@#$$, ate paid the bill, casually looked around before going to the bike, no cop around, got back on and jumped back on the interstate, never saw him again. (i did keep my speed down this time)!!!!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following I am saying to youwith all due respect, and I mean with ALL DUE RESPECT:

Very nice STORY. I bet when you are telling it everyone (and I mean everyone)is on the edge of there seats at starbucks.When you finish telling your story does everyone start slapping youhigh fives? Then start buying you rounds of tall nonfat cappuccinos.

Just wondering because I know I would.

Old 04-01-2007 | 07:04 PM

I've seen 157 personally on the speedo but it is probably pretty unaccurate.

Don't want to thread jack but.....Think about it before you run from the police. Is avoding a ticket worth losing your life? Doing those speeds on the roads while looking back and trying to manuever through vehicles is pretty dangerous. Be careful man, its not worth it.

try doin a track day....I'm sure you'll reaize its much more fun off public roads anyway. Stay safe

Old 04-01-2007 | 07:58 PM
Vi

Hi guys, I know this is 600 RR ... But I sold my 2006 CBR 600 F a month agoand my top speed was 255km/h was in 6th gear and still had 1000 rpm before the red zone.

In addition to that. I had also GPS system from a friend.GPS was showing100km/hBUT my bikewas showing105 Km/h on my bike. Means 5%. So the acutal speed is different than it shows.

Now I have 600 RR but breaking the engine in so I take it easy. Later will try how good it is.

Old 04-01-2007 | 08:03 PM

ORIGINAL: jchavers_2000

I have an alergic reaction to tickets as well lol. It's only lame if he gets caught then he has either crashed or run out of gas .
Idiots

Old 04-01-2007 | 08:20 PM

TheX Don't Ffuucckkiinngg start with the name calling dude. This is what is wrong with these threads why can't people state thier thoughts with out attacking people personaly. For real bro and everyone else lets stop with the bs Everyone has thier own views of different things so lets just state how we view it and leave it at that.

Old 04-01-2007 | 09:56 PM

Dang It! I'm gana make it down the natchez trace parkway yet. So I met up with this guy near the trail and we didn't make it 1/4 of a mile when we where asked to leave lol. The guy wanted to write a ticket but he had someone pulled over allready so he didn't have his radar and crud ready. I started to gas it but I kinda figured the afore mentioned while he was waiving us over to the side. If you want to see me...and I know you do lol my new riding bud has a tiny bit of footage at his web page www.livevideo.com/thejosh

Old 04-01-2007 | 10:08 PM

TheX, so how fast do you go?

Old 04-01-2007 | 10:12 PM

To cbr_racing123, I like the fattinging kind, just in case we meet up, I'll have a few more "STORIES" to tell ya also. I think the RR stands for Race Ready, and if you aint into getting on her once and awhile, maybe another bike is is order. Something like a um, XR50.

Quick Reply: High speed?