Has anyone ever heard of the VibeRider?...Miles of Smiles...

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 04:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone ever heard of the VibeRider?...Miles of Smiles...

So I made it down to White Bike Week in Myrtle Beach considering I'm a Marine that lives two hours away why not right. Anyways I'm criusing the strip and all of a sudden I hear some revving from a Harley next to the bar we were going to and their is a chic having an orgasm on the passenger seat...Yes that's right a full blown out orgasm everyone is cheering and screaming. I'm trying to figure out what the heck is going on and what the heck makes that bike so special so I'm determined to find outshe got off the bike and told me that was the greatest experience she has ever hadsoI asked the guy who owned the bike how the F*** did you do that lol. He tells me about a thing he bought called the VibeRider I was like a What... He told me go to this site www.viberider.com and check it out so I did I wonder if it will fit on the back seat of an 07' 600RR $130 though it would be awesome though.

Old 05-22-2007, 04:29 PM
Default RE: Has anyone ever heard of the VibeRider?...Miles of Smiles...

ive heard about it and thought about getting one but for $130 it just seems a little steep.

Old 05-22-2007, 04:44 PM

Yeah but could you invision the reactions LOL[sm=wootwoot.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif]

Old 05-22-2007, 05:27 PM

if your lookin for something "sneaky" that isn't it. harley has a much thicker seat so you can hide it better i've seen one buried in an F4i seat and you can see half the damn thing stickin up like a lump in the middle....so if your plannin on giving that special someone a surprise....you won't so much be surprising her as lookin like a pervert when you tell her before she gets on the bike "oh by the way--that lump in the seat i installed to get you off while were riding".....now she may appreciate the effort but it takes a special kind of girl (read: slutty) to be into it off the bat

Old 05-23-2007, 01:23 PM

ORIGINAL: hopkinslax12

i've seen one buried in an F4i seat and you can see half the damn thing stickin up like a lump in the middle....
That's not what I wanted to hear

Old 05-23-2007, 06:54 PM

Be sure and put a warning label on the seat "Slippery When Wet"

Todd

Old 05-23-2007, 07:06 PM

Wow, thats awesome. Let me know if you buy it and have a successful install. That could be a good addition on the bike

Old 05-24-2007, 12:50 AM

Might be doable, if you actually cut a hole in the bottom of the seat pan and install it from the bottom up, instead of just hollowing out the foam on the seat. But this is more for cruising. can you Imagine trying to take some corners, while she is comming right on your back??!!?? Talk about riding distracted... Hell, I'd get myself killed in the first 10 minutes...

Old 05-24-2007, 01:16 AM

Hmmm, i'm not trying to turn this post in ****, but wouldn't you need to get a chick to sit on the bike naked to get the right spot? i can just picture it. "Honey get your clothes off and come sit on the bike i'm installing a vibrator"[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 05-24-2007, 03:48 AM

ORIGINAL: raptor

Hmmm, i'm not trying to turn this post in ****, but wouldn't you need to get a chick to sit on the bike naked to get the right spot? i can just picture it. "Honey get your clothes off and come sit on the bike i'm installing a vibrator"[sm=badbadbad.gif]
lol

Quick Reply: Has anyone ever heard of the VibeRider?...Miles of Smiles...