Old 07-02-2008, 11:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GSXR 600 VS 600RR

someone has a sore ***...I am guessing it's this guy

\/
\/
\/
ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

And just when I thought this forum hit new lows...are you seriously posting a thread to challenge somebody to an illegal street race?!?!? I can't even begin to describe how stupid that is...you know that cops are members of this forum, correct?

Secondly, what sense does it make to post a GSX-R 750 against a CBR 600RR? Inferior bike or not, they are both supersports and, last time I checked, 750 is still bigger than 600. You want this to be fair, put a 600 GSX-R against a 600RR moron...

Don't come here with this non-sense...if you wanna get off over your GSX-R, go swap *** with the other GSX-R queers on their forum. This forum is tired of the Honda vs Suzuki garbage, and even more tired of flaming threads like this one. You wanna do battle, go to the track and run a quarter...we'll all give you a big pat on the back when you come back and post your time.

Old 07-02-2008, 12:15 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Jreed8721

K, what thread did I **** you off in? Get to the back of the line, many other people have been waiting a lot longer to take a stab at me...

Old 07-02-2008, 04:56 PM

hahaahahahahahhahaahah

true dat ^^

sore *** or not, challenging illegal street races on this site is dumb

Old 07-02-2008, 05:08 PM

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

ORIGINAL: Jreed8721

K, what thread did I **** you off in? Get to the back of the line, many other people have been waiting a lot longer to take a stab at me...

hahah none, Just looked like you barely read his thread and then blew up over it.

He did mention meeting at the track BEFORE he mentioned meeting at a 'remote location'

Old 07-02-2008, 05:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When this all gets sorted out, I thinkyou twoshould get an apartment together. (anchorman)

Old 07-02-2008, 08:50 PM

^ hahaha that is so great!

all i gotta stay is just knock it off with the "internet gangster" crap. challenging a ILLEGAL street race is very squid like. track the bike yourself and see the difference.

people in this forum are starting to get very disrespectful to one another. when i got into the sportbike scene i was under the impression that everyone on two wheels are friends. no matter what bike. this forum is starting to make me question that...i have no beef with anyone on here, and im gonna keep it that way.

just my .02. lol.

Old 07-02-2008, 10:20 PM

^^ROTFL....SHORTBUSS iiz MY HERO!!

all i gotta stay is just knock it off with the "internet gangster" crap. challenging a ILLEGAL street race is very squid like. track the bike yourself and see the difference. people in this forum are starting to get very disrespectful to one another. when i got into the sportbike scene i was under the impression that everyone on two wheels are friends. no matter what bike. this forum is starting to make me question that...i have no beef with anyone on here, and im gonna keep it that way. just my .02. lol.
^^ ii 2nd that!! ii became a rider for the love of riding & the sumwat comradery that ii thought we as riders share...lets cut the BS..less fighting, less squiding, MORE SAFE riding, MORE pos influence etc etc...

Old 07-02-2008, 10:45 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Jreed settle down bro, and read the whole thread, Bus said what he needed to after, and all is well so let it die.

No one here is condoning street racing either from what i have read, so i think that can die off.

Brandon not all bikers are bro's unfortunatly, i have met my fair share that i would like absolutly nothing to do with. Heck there are a few peeps on this site i could do without myself. Dont worry tho, your ok

Old 07-03-2008, 12:03 AM

why cant we be friends? why cant we be.... screw it.

haha ok so no more squid stuff, and lets all let it come down to a good ol' two fingers probs goin down the road.

i love riding.

Old 07-03-2008, 12:31 AM

Check your own posts shoortbuss...even YOU said in the "how much did you pay for your bike" that you topped out your bike on the highway....you tell me...whats the difference between you doing that, and i lining up with another guy, as MANY of these other members have done? Wise up and dont be such a hypocrite. I dont know what your little vendetta is about me but anyone can use google...i suggest you dispense with posting personal information of members as well. I have tried to not have beef with anyone ever but i will defend myself if im attacked...so sorry the thread went sour...just trying to get some people to open thier eyes.

Quick Reply: GSXR 600 VS 600RR