Got pulled over today - no ticket

Old 05-01-2008, 10:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got pulled over today - no ticket

So I was pulled over today for going a lil bit too fast (won't say what the speed limit was, nor how fast I was going because I fear the reprocussions sp?) and the cop goes, "I hope you have a pilot's license!" I laugh and shrug, then say, "wellmy departure was delayed, so I had to make up some time and due to the good tailwind, I was on my wayto being just shy of the scheduled time of arrival...but you kind of blew that." I thought I was being charming, funny, witty etc...but he didn't laugh, so apparently I was none of the above. I gave him my license and registration and he went back to the cruiser. 5 minutes later he comes back and says that the guys on the radio (dispatch?) were laughing hysterically at my response to him when they were running my plates and license, and said to let me off with a warning. Guess what kids? He let me off with a warning!!!! As he is waiting for me to put my helmet back on he says over his microphone/loudspeaker, "Your pilot's license has been revoked, so please keep it on the ground while taxiing on the runway." Good times.

*edited for type-o*

Old 05-01-2008, 10:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Got pulled over today - no ticket

hahhaha, n who says all cops are ********?

Old 05-01-2008, 10:46 PM

Funny story man, Im sure that wont ever happen again.

Old 05-01-2008, 11:00 PM

HAHAHA!!!!

Great line.

Old 05-01-2008, 11:11 PM

hahahaha....**** YEAH!!!! dats funni as hell! he had 2 let u offman...had to!

Old 05-02-2008, 12:00 AM

i got pulled over by a state trooper who just wanted to see my truck

Old 05-02-2008, 12:11 AM

"Funny story man, Im sure that wont ever happen again."

Fitz, I like to think I have more in my arsenal for another run-in with the cops. Perhaps next time I will show him my ****? I can't say for sure because I don't plan these things out. Let it be known, I'm not a one trick pony!!! That's how I roll!!!!!

Old 05-02-2008, 12:29 AM

lol so if he didn't say any of that, how would you have worked your comedic reactions? lol

Old 05-02-2008, 12:31 AM
Banned

I compose this note, not only as a statement, but a venting. Not necessarily looking for compassion or a pointing and laughing, but really as a what the hell!!

Monday ( I think ) it was nice out. I decided to go for a cruize on my ' really wanting getting attention from the cops' bike, ( 2003 Honda cbr 600 RR ). go here is you give 2 sh-cents.

http://www.sportrider.com/bikes/2003...0rr/index.html

I decide, that at the green light with no traffic in front of me, to go fast like. I hit 2nd gear and conveniently enough, a police cruiser in the opposing traffic lane, throws on its lights, and careens over the ditch separating the north bound 2 lane'd traffic onto the 2 lane south bound traffic, Dukes of Hazzard style with 3 tyres off the ground pointing the 4500 pound vehicle right at me. I, as of sane body and mind, decide to pull over. Apparently, I was doing 105 KM in a 70 KM speed zone..I must be the only one have done that.. (Heres a heads up incase you didn't know) also, my address on my license was not up to date. According to the friendly officer, you have two weeks from whence you pre-lived to where you currently live to change your address. Violation cost, 120 bucks. Warning is what he gave me. Cool. Illegal license plate bracket on previously mentioned bike is of Non-compliance. [ I decided to get a Competition werkes fender eliminator kit. go here to see, if your so inclined. (http://estore.websitepros.com/1784228/Detail.bok?no=360)] Violation cost 150 bucks. Warning is what he gave me. Cool. Please note that the Officer mentioned that ' Cops are really cracking down on these'. Heres the important part of this message, according to him; 'I am making a note, that you have one week to fix that, and the next time you get pulled over, after 7 days ( If I haven't fixed that) the officer will take my license plate right then and there' Soooo I either have to trailer my bike, or leave it in the bushes. END OF STORY. When I do 'fix' that, meaning the plate is as far back on the bike as possible, they will give back the plate. Ok, I get it. Its wrong to look cool.

Herein lies the problem. Later that night, I get followed by a police cruiser for about 3 blocks. I comply with the posted speed limit, I obey all traffic protocols, they leave me alone. Today, as it was of fair weather, decide that, going to get my taxes done, I shall ride the previous previously mentioned bike. Traffic is fairly congested, so I keep the speed of the vehicles around me. 15 over the limit, whatever. Im 'going with the flow'. ( bull sheat is what I say) Chrysler Crossfire in front of me, Yota Celica to the right of me. Yota changes lane, and gets between myself and Crossfire, so I have the lane all to my self. Two undercover police vehicles conveniently in front of me at the intersection with there lights flashing, (Car and van) Whatever, I say, I haven't done anything wrong. Surprise surprise, the officer in the car steps out of vehicle and signals for me to pull over. I immediately assume there pulling me over for speeding, however, I look at my spedo..I'm within tolerance. He yells at me 'turn it off, I'm in a bad mood.' I turn it off....'Pull over to the side of the road so you don't get hit' ( HAHA as if he cares about my health...) He demands my papers, and I confusingly comply.....Partner officer gets out from passenger seat after about 5 minutes, and hands me two tickets. One for No license plate light, other for illegal plate bracket. I tell him that I do have a light, and it works. ( its about five pm.......for those of you who don't get outside, it's still light out at 5 pm, and no light is brighter than the sun, so how ( the fak ) can you tell I don't have a working light? Exactly) blah blah, I tell him, yes I do have a light, yes it does work, he asks to see it on, I show him..he rips up that ticket. Cool. ( It was 57 dollars, btw) I say to him, and I quote " I don't want to sound belligerent, but I al

Old 05-02-2008, 12:52 AM

"lol so if he didn't say any of that, how would you have worked your comedic reactions? lol"

slip, like i said, i'm not a one trick pony. perhaps i would have flashed my nuts on him, maybe act retarded and drool (maybe even **** in my pants for the sake of confusing him), i don't know - talk about how cool his stache is and claim to want to grow one just like it,do a little dance, drop to the ground and go into a seizure, rip off my helmet, slam it to the ground and scream that my girlfriend must have infected it with crabs...the list goes on here. it's difficult for me to say what i would/wouldn't do without the "heat of the moment" on me. what is said by the officer is what i'd have to gooff of with my wit - whatever he feeds mewould be my ticket to freedom or downfall.

sushi, get a prius. the sportbike just isn't for you.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Got pulled over today - no ticket