Finished - For Now (MORE PICS ADDED)

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 04:21 PM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Finished - For Now

hey bluerrchik....i see you got a set of luimoto seat covers!!! excellent choice from a fellow luimoto owner!!

Old 04-15-2008, 04:26 PM

Bikes lookin' hot!!!

Old 04-15-2008, 04:26 PM

Yes, I did! Pricey but the quality is first rate IMO! I saw yours awhile back flipping through your bike diary. Love your write ups by the way, a lot of info. I actually told my friend about you painting your vent covers on your bike the gloss black and she had it done to her 99 F4. Looks awesome, so thank you! Hers were pretty faded and looked rough so that was a sweet fix for the faded plastic. When are we gonna see new pics of YOUR bike? Or have I just missed them?

Old 04-15-2008, 04:30 PM
Registered Users

LOL...thanks appreciate the support...you know my wife and i are expecting our first and we are moving...plus i am only 6 months into being a lawyer so time has barely been there to finish mods, let alone write them up...BUT...i do plan on doing the write ups...and the only reason no pics as of late is because any pics down in my condo garage look like garbage and it has only now started being nice enough out to ride comfortably...

so hopefully soon, new pics and write-ups....again thanks for the compliments (don't mean to threadjack [:'(])....glad the painted covers worked out...when i get pro-painted, i am having them smoothed and painted...can't wait!

Old 04-15-2008, 04:31 PM

I looked into those Luimoto covers, but I wasn't interested in just the cover for over $100...plus I got the Corbin, so I'll stick with that. The seat does add a nice unique-ness to the bike however...I got more pics at home that weren't as nice as this one, but I'll post them later.

BTW - BlueChik...chrome is for Gixxers...lol Get that thing blacked out!! lol

Old 04-15-2008, 04:38 PM

Funk has jokes today.....how funny......hehe. [sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=icon_blah.gif]

I'm thinking about it okay? Gimme a break, lol. You have the CF thing covered so I will just have to come up with something different for my blue!! You know I'm considering it anyway, just not until this winter!!

Old 04-16-2008, 06:08 AM

Nice... is your 2bros lined up with the tail?

Old 04-16-2008, 09:09 AM

No, my 2 Bros is slightly off to one side when you look at the back of the bike...kind of sucks but it came that way and I'm not inclined to change it yet seeing as how I am just able to start to ride it this week...next winter, if funds are there, I plan on getting a full custom exhaust and PCIII...so for now, the crooked 2 Bros will have to do.

It does sound nice however. Not too loud, but when I crack the throttle, then she starts to scream. It has the sound damper on it too.

Nik - Does yours line up straight?

Old 04-16-2008, 07:35 PM

Here's some more pics I took when she was first back together and totally clean from different angles...

Name:  100_2609.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  102.2 KB

Name:  100_2612.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  107.9 KB

Name:  100_2610.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  109.0 KB

Old 04-17-2008, 10:44 AM

No, it leans on the left (I think), I went to a guy who makes exhausts for race cars and motorcycles for trying to bent the pipe a bit in order to line it up with the tail but the 2bros pipe is so thin that it doesn't allow any modifications, DO NOT TRY IT!!!!!!!! it will wrinkle the pipe. I've heard that's the way 2bros leans in every 2003-2004 RR. I also have the sound damper on...don't want to scare that much the people around me...

Quick Reply: Finished - For Now (MORE PICS ADDED)