Female needs some advice!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 04:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Female needs some advice!!!!

I'd say spend some time taking her out in a neighborhood - that's what I did.
I spent a full two weeks just going for rides around my neighborhood, under 30 mph, nobody to run into. It definitely helped me get comfortable starting and stopping, and understanding the bike in general.
--Acumen

Old 06-18-2007, 05:30 PM

It won't make sense becvause you don't know what your talking about. Once again YOU are describing what to do on a dirt bike. For the last time DIRT BIKE RIDING STYLE'S DO NOT APPLY TO CROTCH ROCKETS IT JUST DOES NOT WORK YOUR COMPARING WATER TO LAND HERE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT AND NEITHER DO YOUR SO CALLED 1000 RIDING PAL'S WHO YOU JUST SAID ARE RIDING IN THE WHAT SAY IT WITH ME NOW THE T>> TH>>>>> THEEEEE>>>>>>> DDIIRRTT! I am done talking to you and anyone else who wants to come out with this trash. You are just dumb as a rock because you just don't listen and your not worth my time and energy. You will end up getting people hurt with the **** that your posting or just F.U.C.K.I.N.G up there bikes wich either way makes me disslike you a whole lot. Hey do me a favor buy the 600 gsxr I could use some plastics.

Old 06-18-2007, 11:28 PM

Dude, you clearly got owned. You don't know what a tank slapper is. You probably don't know how to ride out of it. And I said once and I will say again, riding a dirt bike is absolutely good preparation for riding a sportbike, especially if you're the type of rider who is going to do track days and things like that. Which is why most riders at a high level, or riders who aspire to ride at a high level will train some in the dirt. Its the same thing in cars, you want to learn to drive a car fast you'll get in a kart or autocross where the driving is much more technical and you can't fake your way through mistakes. Dirt is the same way. The only technique you use on a sport bike, that I can think of, that you don't use in the dirt is hanging off. But on the dirt you counterweight and sort of hang off the *** of the bike on downhills and through deep sand. I think that is more or less a similar concept to hanging off where you are thinking about weight transfer and the traction available (especially with respect to the front tire). Everything else is the same. And I defy you to produce an example where it isn't the same. You can't do it because a motorcycle is a motorcycle. Period. And riding in the dirt teaches you how to deal with all the things you either hope you never encounter on a roadbike, or intentionally drive yourself into on a trackday or club racing.

The reason I couldn't understand what you were saying wasn't because your concept was too profound (because it wasn't, and you don't even know what a tank slapper is). But, rather, because your writing is extremely unclear.

Seriously dude, you are ignorant on this topic and perhaps you should get back on your bike and cry because that does seem to be something you do know about.

Old 06-19-2007, 12:03 AM

And why did you call me out? What is your problem with my post? Yes it was edited, but I did not remove anything that related to Dirt Bikes. Motorcycling is risky, but your future is not set in stone. To say you will crash is dumb. Is it more likely then in a car? sure. Are planes even safer? Sure, unless you just happen to be on one of the ones that crash.

The media made a big deal of a motorcycle fatality. The motorcyclist was hit by a drunk driver going 100 mph. I think that he probaby would have died if he was in a car too. Sometimes your time is just up. So, would you have rather died in the Car or on the Bike?

Just take riding a bike seriously and do what you can to be safe. No squid-like activities and do your best to predict traffic patterns. I think one thing that young motorcyclists lack is plain driving experience. Being 30+ means I've been on the road for 15+ years and that helps you to pick out potential hazards quicker. Does it mean I wont crash? Nope. Does it mean that I have a better chance atavoiding a crashthen the 19 yr old that can ride wheelies? I think so.

The point is YOU DONT KNOW.

Old 06-19-2007, 06:23 AM

JC, I struggled again through your atrocious spelling and grammar to try and understand your posts and where you are coming from-- and it's true, you don't know the difference between a tank slapper and a high side. And you don't know anything about riding dirt. To you, it's something you do on a farm. My hours and hours of technical single track and hare scrambles on a 100hp super enduro has really only 'learned me how to let out some clutch better'.

Yet somehow without this experience and knowledge you know everything about training someone for riding. In your world, all you need is some safety gear and a parking lot and you're ready for a liter bike. You don't need to hone your skills. You don't need hours in the saddle, you don't need a plan (surviving close calls and crying about it later is better). That's really good stuff, I don't know why I didn't see it before. I think I will go buy that GSX-R now (although I have no idea why that would be an insult... no offense, but its a nice bike in all displacements).

Old 06-19-2007, 08:59 AM

you kids have too much energy, you both should go out and get some "sexy time .....hi 5"

Old 06-19-2007, 01:24 PM

Hmmm.... I think my CBR does have a ***** magnet right under the HESD. hahaha

Old 06-19-2007, 05:10 PM

Why do I even bother with a dumb f.u.c.k. like you. There is nothing wrong with crying every now and again dumb ***. A real man can own up to his feelings sometimes. A ***** like your self runs around checking spelling. So I'm a bad typer and I don't spell perfectly woopteedooo ****** f.u.c.k.e.r. By the way if your trying to judge someone by how they spell and write your an idiot. Ever look at your Doctors hand writing on all those meds your taking well there ya go dummy....hmmmm......wich actualy brings me to my next point. I am a Pre Med studlkinent you dumb f.u.c.k. So now like I said I am done talking to an idiot like you. Yourthe one who dosn't have a clue and who has been getting owned as you like to say. And yes it's above your head thats why you don't get it. This is not an English class low life.

Old 06-19-2007, 06:17 PM

Jesus Christ!!! You have to tell me where you live so I can be sure I don't just end up with you as a doctor. I think you have a public obligation to change professions immediately. Unless you think people like a doctor who would watch them die on a table while insisting that pain in their arm and chest isn't a heart attack. "No you dumb f.u.c.k patient THAT's A TANK SLAPPER!"

I'll take the 'over' on the number of times you fail the MCAT. lol.

Old 06-19-2007, 06:55 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Crikey M8's!

Quick Reply: Female needs some advice!!!!