f4i riders a little young?

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: f4i riders a little young?

i have an F4i, but if i had more money i would have bought a newer nicer "race ready" bike as fryer puts it. who wouldn't? i am 25 so i guess that means i'm immature. i also don't really care if you complain about me because on the road, i don't do anything to step on other riders/drivers heels. i don't do wheelies and i try to ride smart/safe. if you think it's just "young punks" that do stupid **** on bikes watch this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6rueC1r8W...ed&search=

Old 09-27-2007, 01:30 PM

It may appear that way some days, but for the most part I think most people on the forums are pretty decent and level headed.

Around here in Ottawa, Canada all the little punks who go around messing around and making the rest of us bikers look bad tend to ride GSX-R's....seems to be the hottest selling bike around here.

Old 09-27-2007, 01:39 PM

I think Internet forums still generally attract more younger individuals. I am also on a BMW forum and I ended up getting a new 3 series, got new rims, and lowered it because of all forum 'group think'. I haven'thad the desire to dothat for 10+ years, and only after didI realize that most of the people on the forum (at least the ones that post on those types of topics) are < 21 years old driving a car that the parents bought them.

Serves me right for being such a follower.

Old 09-27-2007, 03:05 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

There are plenty of smart, level headed folks out there who ride and it's those people who you should pay attention to instead of worrying about what some young kid says/does.
With all due respect Six, you are wrong about F4i drivers, I believe they are retarded and maybe even have a little chromasome damage, the yellow F4i drivers are the WORST.
Fish, don't you have a yellow F4i?

Old 09-27-2007, 03:30 PM
Banned

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

[blockquote]quote:

There are plenty of smart, level headed folks out there who ride and it's those people who you should pay attention to instead of worrying about what some young kid says/does.[/blockquote]

With all due respect Six, you are wrong about F4i drivers, I believe they are retarded and maybe even have a little chromasome damage, the yellow F4i drivers are the WORST.
[/blockquote]

Fish, don't you have a yellow F4i?
Yes...and what is your point?

Old 09-27-2007, 03:31 PM

Please do not stereotype young ridersas immature riders or people. I'd agree many are, but you cant put everyone in the same book. And not all young kids get free cars from their parents..I started working when i was 14 yrs old so I could get a car, i wanted, when i was 16. Worked my *** off so I could get my first bike when I was 17. I think over time those types of riders will either grow up, wreck,or get rid of their bikes and leave the riders who really care standing.

Aaron

Old 09-27-2007, 03:36 PM

This forum is pretty good compared to a lot of other ones i've been on. rx7club, for instance, drives me crazy. Haven't been on too many bike forums, but have had some better and some worse. Overall i think it's pretty decent around here.

Old 09-27-2007, 03:38 PM

Sarcasm lol. And I have a yellow F4i too!

Old 09-27-2007, 04:03 PM

and you're a super squid...
ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

so the posts in the 600RR forum are any better? i remembera few RR super squids whom today haven't posted back...i wonder if they are still riding these days.

i would say squids saturate both forums, old squids, new squids, young squids, retired squids, etc...

Quick Reply: f4i riders a little young?