does anybody know xxfoolishfoolxx

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 08:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default does anybody know xxfoolishfoolxx

just wanna c if anybody knows this guy wether through riding or just being friends... i bought some stuff from him and have yet to see them them its been almost three weeks ... im just trying to get in contact with him because he has yet to sign online.. thanks in advance if anybody can help me out there [:@]

Old 11-16-2006, 12:30 AM
Default RE: does anybody know xxfoolishfoolxx

nobody knows this guy ????

Old 11-16-2006, 07:50 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No, I never heard of him.....good luck though.......it's looking like you may need it. I would contact the Forum to see if they have anything on him.

Old 11-16-2006, 09:14 AM

Did you try emailing him through his profile? That's about the only suggestion I have.

Old 11-16-2006, 12:17 PM

So I take it you STILL havent gotten anything or heard from him?!?!?! Thanks some crap. Did you pay through PayPal?!?!? If so, file a complaint and get your money back!!!! See if any of the other people have anything on him. Someone posted his name in the For Sale part. WhitePage hisname and call him if anything!!!

Old 11-17-2006, 01:06 AM

i made the stupidst mistake by seding him a money order i dont know what i was thinking so basicly i am **** out of luck i tried emailing him, pming him, tryed looking up his name ...this guy hasnt been online since so that basicly tells me right there he isnt shipping my stuff out.. any and all help is appreciated guys i kinda lost hope on getting the windscreen but i deff wanna make sure nobody else gets into this kinda ordeal with this guy even though now he is probably on this very samesight with a diff screen name ahhh f*ck him

Old 11-17-2006, 06:25 AM

i dont know if that might work or not .. if u have the money order tracking # u can know if it has been cashed or not if not i think u can call up or somthing to stop .... like i said i dont know if its gonna work or not im just trying to help cuz i was in situation like that b4 ... i hope u a good luck man.

Old 11-17-2006, 09:28 AM

thanks boss but no my bank says its a 20 dollar fee to stop payment adit takes 10 days to find out and if he already cashed it then im out another 20 bucks thanks for the help guys

Old 11-20-2006, 07:39 PM

nobody knows this guy ???? beware of scammer been waiting little over three weeks

Old 11-20-2006, 08:32 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: danny600rr

i made the stupidst mistake by seding him a money order i dont know what i was thinking so basicly i am **** out of luck i tried emailing him, pming him, tryed looking up his name ...this guy hasnt been online since so that basicly tells me right there he isnt shipping my stuff out.. any and all help is appreciated guys i kinda lost hope on getting the windscreen but i deff wanna make sure nobody else gets into this kinda ordeal with this guy even though now he is probably on this very samesight with a diff screen name ahhh f*ck him
I don't know the guy but a few weeks doesn't necessarily mean he's trying to screw u .. a lot of things happen in peoples lives ... but in case he is trying to screw u, is this the same email address in his profile? spoolingawd@aol.com
Not 100% positive it's the same person or the same one in his profile or not but you may want to send an email to the address to check. It would be odd coincedence if it's not him since the site I got it from uses his same exact real name in his profile and from South Jersey. got it from: http://www.sjdsm.com/members/j_pinter.htm

p.s. if he signed up using the same ip addy, this site would know it.

p.s. If he's using his real name in his profile, it would be rare to impossible someone would use their real name and try to screw someone. just MHO. Good luck bro.