Debaffle exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 01:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Debaffle exhaust

Just curious if you guys have ever debaffled your stock exhaust. I'm not looking for input about how ****ty it will sound or anything of that nature. Just a simple how to, or what you recommend. I saw a thread about doing it will a 1000rr and wasnt quiet sure if it was the same. Thanks in advance for the help.

Samurai

Old 04-02-2007, 01:52 AM
Default RE: Debaffle exhaust

de-baffeling isn't rocket science. you open it up, remove the baffles, close it up.

Old 04-02-2007, 02:22 AM

ORIGINAL: knightslugger

de-baffeling isn't rocket science. you open it up, remove the baffles, close it up.
Your right it prolly isnt rocket science. But to someone who has yet to EVER debaffle an exhaust some more expounding on thie point might be useful. I could turn to you and say that a differential equation based of the linear relationships of an economic production possiblities inverse curve is simple to.....but do you konw wht im talking about???? prolly not. So why not just go a step further and explain what I would need to do. Or if that is to much, im more then happy to wait for the next person who may alot more explanation to my question.

thanks for your time

Samurai

Old 04-02-2007, 02:26 AM

Haha BURN! I wish I knew how to do it I would tell you what is the benifit in doing this louder and more power? I want to keep mine as freaking quite as possible. I failed to mentioned in my videos that there was a road block looking for me today as far as I can tell. So I just turned around and went a diferent way. If I had a freaking loud exaust then they can find you pretty dang easy. So quite is good for me

Old 04-02-2007, 02:37 AM

The procedure should be exactly the same as debaffling the stock 1000RR exaust. Not shure what the advantage of it would be. You would be eliminanting all backpresure (it would be technically the same as taking off the slipon and putting on a straight throgh pipe. You wouldn't get a performance advantage. espeially without a PC.

Old 04-02-2007, 10:34 AM

ORIGINAL: samurai87

Your right it prolly isnt rocket science. But to someone who has yet to EVER debaffle an exhaust some more expounding on thie point might be useful. I could turn to you and say that a differential equation based of the linear relationships of an economic production possiblities inverse curve is simple to.....but do you konw wht im talking about???? prolly not. So why not just go a step further and explain what I would need to do. Or if that is to much, im more then happy to wait for the next person who may alot more explanation to my question.

thanks for your time

Samurai
ok... look, if you know how to open a tin can, then you know how to de-baffle the stock exhaust. you're going to be doing some cutting, so i suggest to start by using a sharp object.

Old 04-02-2007, 01:01 PM

I could turn to you and say that a differential equation based of the linear relationships of an economic production possiblities inverse curve is simple to.....but do you konw wht im talking about???? prolly not.
hahaha... i have no idea what you just said! LOL

Old 04-02-2007, 07:09 PM

ORIGINAL: aaron1085

I could turn to you and say that a differential equation based of the linear relationships of an economic production possiblities inverse curve is simple to.....but do you konw wht im talking about???? prolly not.
hahaha... i have no idea what you just said! LOL
My point exactly.

Samurai

Old 04-02-2007, 07:12 PM

thanks for your time

Samurai
ok... look, if you know how to open a tin can, then you know how to de-baffle the stock exhaust. you're going to be doing some cutting, so i suggest to start by using a sharp object.

Thank you for being completely useless.

Furthermore, if anyone else would care to elaborate on what exactly I will need to undertake this, where and what the baffle itself is and is composed of. Also the process of actually removing this item from the stock exhaust would be great also.

Samurai

Old 04-02-2007, 09:13 PM

My god you're an *** hole... Mechanically retarded too. do you have the SLIGHTEST IDEA of how to cut something open? Do you know how to make something empty? you're going to need a way to close it back up... I SUGGEST A WELDER *GASP!* if you can't handle that, PERHAPS you should just stop and leave it well enough alone...

Quick Reply: Debaffle exhaust