*DEAD*

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 01:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: *DEAD*

I pray someone is Washington passes a bill so no people like this can get on a bike that powerfull without the knowledge how to use it.

Graded liscenses are what is GRAVELY needed. Todays 600s have the same amount of power as an open class GP race bike of the 80's. This TOO much for those who do not know how to ride yet.

I am sick of paying for the insurence rates that come with crashes like this.

I am sick of seeing dead or dieing kids come through the ER where I work.

America needs to make a system that forces people to start on smaller bikes. We need the 400 class bike like the FZR400 back. I want people to be FORCED to ride a bike that is not to powerful to kill them with a rear wheel breaking loose into a highside.

Would this have saved this kid? Who knows? Lord knows he would not have attempted to pass so many cars if he was riding a 60HP FZR400.

Too much HP in the hands of a weak mind can get you killed.

If you think it does not affect you, think about this. What would have happened if this guy had Tboned a car full of children? YOUR CHILDREN!

Keep safe.
Write to your congress rep to ask for a graded liscence. It will save lives and your insurence.

I pray for the kid and thank god he did not kill another.

Old 05-03-2006, 01:37 AM

Hate to say it but there's a reason why Darwin Awards are created. Those who do not take the advice from others will suffer the concequences. Those who are cocky and are over confident in their abilities may sorley be sadden when they find themselves in a hospital. It's not that powerful bikes kill new riders, its just that inexperience kills new riders. I've had quite a bit of people who started out on new 600 or liter bikes, even though I told them they were idiots for doing so, they had the maturity to not become cocky and go 170mph the 1st day.

For every person I teach how to ride a motorcycle, I tell them that its all about how mature you are. Remember, you don't need to go fast, you just have the ability to. While I'm not against a European motorcycle learning policy, I just think the ones who are cocky and make Sports bike riding a bad name should stay home and save their skin.

Old 05-03-2006, 03:16 AM

I can't help but notice the complete and utter lack of compassion from some people in this thread. Would some of you be saying the same things you are saying if it were your friend? Your father? Brother? Anyone close to you? Looking at some of your posts makes me sick to my stomach and shows me how disgusting this world actually is.

-Berg

Old 05-03-2006, 05:17 AM

Pretty insane that his helmet came off. I think he's lucky to have survived.

Old 05-03-2006, 11:51 AM

ORIGINAL: BBLineBacker81

I can't help but notice the complete and utter lack of compassion from some people in this thread. Would some of you be saying the same things you are saying if it were your friend? Your father? Brother? Anyone close to you? Looking at some of your posts makes me sick to my stomach and shows me how disgusting this world actually is.

-Berg
Ahh...so it's not just me...I don't know why some people can be so detached and uncompassionate...it's disturbing!

Old 05-03-2006, 01:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what? there are uncompassionate folks on here? ;-)

Old 05-03-2006, 10:01 PM

ORIGINAL: JBaz

Hate to say it but there's a reason why Darwin Awards are created. Those who do not take the advice from others will suffer the concequences. Those who are cocky and are over confident in their abilities may sorley be sadden when they find themselves in a hospital. It's not that powerful bikes kill new riders, its just that inexperience kills new riders. I've had quite a bit of people who started out on new 600 or liter bikes, even though I told them they were idiots for doing so, they had the maturity to not become cocky and go 170mph the 1st day.

For every person I teach how to ride a motorcycle, I tell them that its all about how mature you are. Remember, you don't need to go fast, you just have the ability to. While I'm not against a European motorcycle learning policy, I just think the ones who are cocky and make Sports bike riding a bad name should stay home and save their skin.
Wow that was beautiful....LOL. To be serious though I definitly agree.
As far as compassion, what about that poor girl that everyone trashed on a prior thread. The video of her getting air lifted, ridiing fast, no helmet. It's so sad that people get seriously hurt/ killed and cats are just like whatever. Like BBLineBacker81 said if it's some close to them everyone else that leaves negative posts are heartless, but if it's some poor bastard they don't know the person is irresponsible, stupid, not a human that got in over their head and made a mistake.
But here at CBR forum some of the posters are perfect and NEVER CRASH or DO ANYTHING STUPID!!!!!!

Old 05-03-2006, 10:28 PM

sorry to hear such a lesson so hard learned............ hope he recover's in time. hate to see any body get hurt in our sport.[&o]
ORIGINAL: tweak mt

ok now your probably paying attention, Im not positive he's dead but he should be if hes not. My childhood best friend and I went out for a afternoon ride in the twisties today and he brought along another guy who kinda grew up with us but more than anything he was jsut a nieghboor. The kid HAD a 06 600rr........ we stoped before going into the mountians gave each other the take it slow ride your own speed lets make sure theres not **** on the road just to be safe........I talked to the "new guy" to see what kinda of experience he had..was this his first bike..he said it was but that he had rridden dirt bikes he had a honda 250 or something........ ok so were going up the mountian and this guy starts passing on BLIND CURVES... now my best friend rides aggressive but nothing like this guy im thinking ok maybe hes raced in the past and he has alot more experience than he aluded to. BUT i should have know something was up when he stalled his bike leaving the pull off at the bottom of the mountian.... ok now for what happened

I come around a turn at the top of th mountian into along straingt away and the "new guy" goes flying past me and my best friend....he passed 5 cars but over about 10 car lengths he was probably doing 90 and the front car put on a left blinker and the "new guy" locked the front wheel up low sided ...(it looked like...some how but smoke was everywhere) the bike went under the rear tires of a old flat bed truck..the one that was truning left and the kid ended up in the middle od the T intersection like a bag of tomatos and his helmet was off.....

he was whining as he was breathing when i pulled up, his right leg was bent in bad ways...the friend that brought him was in totall disbelief..... the kid was basically uncounscious for like 20 min he started to wake up and tried to move saying that his he couldnt move his leg but he was moving hands and feet... he was taken out by helo about 10 min later then the cops finally showed up they were nice and the so were all the emts and people were very help ful .....It pissed me off to see a new unpaid bike for in peices all over the road if anyone needs parts to a 05rr theres pieces all over SR27 ......damn it... I feel sick theres pics maybe ill feel like putin em up later but i dont know how to do it leave me a link to directions if yall have it

Old 05-05-2006, 08:53 AM

Sorry to hear bout your bud the speed demon....but why the hell do people have to show off or prove to others that they ride when they cant! poor bike....man he wasted like 8 or 9 bucks worth off gas u see that!! o one question how old is this guy?

Old 05-05-2006, 10:51 AM

Sorry to hear about the accident...........[]

Quick Reply: *DEAD*