D*#$ Heads Trying to Sell Stuff.

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 07:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default D*#$ Heads Trying to Sell Stuff.

What is it with D*#$ heads trying to sell stuff. With both my motorbike and now a set of fairings, I've had two different guys tell me a price that they will sell the stuff at and then back out of it and try to put the price up when I accept the price. For F*&^ sake. Is it just me that attract idiots like this?

I work in sales and if I tried to do that with my customers I would go hungry and I'm sue the boss would fire my A$% supper quick.

Old 05-09-2007, 08:05 AM
Default RE: D*#$ Heads Trying to Sell Stuff.

mate the world is full of them.

on a serious note there was a dude selling a full set of fairing on ebay in QLD and i mean everything headlights mirrors screen seatsin excellent condition and red toofor $1000. i almost bought, if i see link i'll post it for you.

Old 05-09-2007, 08:12 AM

I know this is the guy. I missed out because I had a work thing happening. I called him yesterday and he said $1100. I called back today to say I would take them even though it was more than itpassed in on ebay for. Now the sh*t head is trying to put them up to $1200. What is it with people? As fare as I'm concerned you either want to sell stuff or you don't. If you do you set a price and stick to it. You don't try to put it up after someone has accepted the price YOU have set.

I think I'll just go back to my friend that works at a Honda dealerand the local wreaker and pick up some road rashed plastic for a few hundred and be done with it. The way I ride it's all going to end up sliding down the road anyway.

Old 05-09-2007, 09:04 AM

that would have been good for that price, if you need to repray the the engine casings the code is HON 302

Old 05-09-2007, 10:34 AM

Ishould just wait until he puts it on ebay for the third time and buy it even cheaper. He has already had it listed on ebay twice and also on another web site in the classifieds for a month. I would seriously think if someone is agreeing to the price he set he would take the cash and be done with it.