Cbr,my color,Chik...WOW!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 10:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cbr,my color,Chik...WOW!

so took my babi out for a spin around 5:30 eastern time...and decided to take the sceneic route(country-looking bak-roads in orlando)to where ii was goin.and on my way to my destination ii seea bike headed 2wards me. as it nears ii notice its the same color as mine, same yr tooobviously.ii figured it was this one dude ii seen wit my color and up until 2day ii only thought there were 2 of us. anyhow we're gettin closer and ii notce the bag onHIS sholders was HOT PINK(A CHIK!!). ii put my hand out to say wuddup and about 100ft down the road,it hit me..."TURN AROUND!"

so we spoke and ii sed ii turned around bcuz ii wanted to kno the person(s) in this gen. area wit the same color scheme as me...and she replied "yea ii was about to chase u too" ...jkjk ii played it cool..

but yea shes cool pplz. she had 1up on me with the flush mount turn signals and FE kit...but my paint is still showroom PERTY, not to mention the fact that she DROPPEDhers from tryin to pull a wheelie. ii was shocked to hear her say that considering she sed she had only been riding for less than a yr(its crazii how sum women r so bold). she had these lil girlie bandaids on the cratched areas and ii felt it added GOOD CHARACTER...and ii told her, but she still wants to replace them.

so yea just wanted to share that...

Pe@ce.

Old 04-26-2008, 11:03 PM
Default RE: Cbr,my color,Chik...WOW!

Guess I should have went, haha

Old 04-26-2008, 11:04 PM

^^^ lmao...shud have man. its all good.

Old 04-27-2008, 12:13 AM

Was she hot??? fill us in!!!

Old 04-27-2008, 12:29 AM

^^^lol...yea she looked good. avg chik height, tan skin, black hair, from Jersey,nice lil body, CUTE...but she had me @ the point wen ii saw her riding da bike...any chik does. all chik riders get madd respect from me! especially the one riding bigger cc bikes than me...lol

Old 04-27-2008, 01:51 AM

was she hot? how old was she?? was she white, black, asian, latino??? how old was she????? how tall was she????? what color was her hair...??????????????????????????????????????????? ???? haahahhhhahahahahhahah......i'm just joking.

Old 04-27-2008, 02:46 AM

Was there a ring on the left ring finger?

Did she ask for my number? [sm=smiley36.gif]

Old 04-27-2008, 10:40 AM

i think i slept with her already
^^^ROTFL

350Z--> ii believe she was either latino or asian..more so latino but not sure...and she sed she was 23...??!

Martin--> NO RING was visible from wat ii saw. she lives here with here brother

Old 04-27-2008, 12:29 PM

i love meeting biker chiks!!

i was riding around in sacramento and accidentally stumled acrosse a bike night cruize. it consisted of a bunch of old hondas, new hondas, triumphs, 636's and .. yes i know its strange... only one gixxer which was prob the sickest thing ive ever seen.

anyways there were three chiks that were LEADING the pack, all wearing all pink and hot little leathers. and when we took off they would lean over and yes that pink thong would stick right out..... cream. they were even pulling wheelies!

needless to say i was very tempted

Quick Reply: Cbr,my color,Chik...WOW!