Bike Scemes

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 08:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bike Scemes

I am just wondering what kind of scemes you all see alot. I dont wont to be like most people but i know that might be kinda hard with so many out there. I have an all black 05 RR and I was thinking for the different scemes 1 chrome (im sure very popular), 2 carbon fiber look, 3 all black, 4 other. I know this sounds like a really dumb post but i am just curious whats out there more. I personally am leaning towards the all black but im just not sure. And when i say scemes i mean like accessories and what not. Thanks for dealing with my question

J

Old 04-15-2006, 08:41 PM
Retired Administrator
Default RE: Bike Scemes

All black is always a winner... but it's been done.

I like the add on schemes. Like Marchesini wheels, PC III, new rubber, GPR Dampers and so on. My point is I’m going to performance mods since I’ve taken care of the ugly stock lights and tail.

Old 04-15-2006, 08:42 PM

im a huge fan of all black but its almost a full time job keeping it clean not to mention here in good ole sunny fl they heat up! i went to lunch with my buddy who has a raven r6 and after a couple hours in the 90+ sun that thing was cookin!

Old 04-16-2006, 02:26 AM

you can go all out and import mugen parts and then make a clone mugen CBR haha (i dont think they make them 600RR's tho) - it's been awhile since i seen the mugen site

carb fiber is nice - black is too..

dont really know any others, only if your going way custom (taking like original parts and blasting them then painting them your secondary color scheme)

so like black/red - you can make your bike pretty unique

your mind can be so creative, and do anything with these bikes - it's just the pockets that are the problems (- money!) haha

Old 04-17-2006, 06:52 PM

I am trying to add some carbon pieces to my bike. It has the silver/black stock scheme on it now. I like the all one color, no matter what color.