Big Ups to the APD!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 09:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Big Ups to the APD!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm out riding. This tool cuts me off. I gun it and pass him, and then get on it a little bit. Next thing I see, not one but two sets off lights. I pull over into this soul food restaraunt parking lot asap. The cop asks me for ins. and d.l. I produce said. He goes back to his car, and by this time I'm sweatin. it, because I have'nt replaced my old for my new insurance card and my inspection sticker is missing due to my new fender bracket. So, he comes back and tells me that just because someone cuts me off I shouldn't ride like a madman. Get this-he doesn't even give me a written warning, just tells me to slow down. Said he rides a sportbike too and can relate to people acting like your invisible. So by some slim chance that officer reads this- Thanks. I think that the fact that I was totally geared out really helped. Not all cops are a-holes. Later gator.

Old 03-28-2008, 09:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Big Ups to the APD!!!!!!!!!!!

What are the chances of getting pulled by a biker cop haha, thats awsome / very lucky [8D]there's two ways that situation could have gone and you got the good one

Old 03-28-2008, 11:04 PM

Too bad the biker cops around my neighbor hood are total doushe bags... think they are hot Sh*T

Old 03-29-2008, 06:26 AM

420 are you from the austin area ?

Old 03-29-2008, 08:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sadly, no. Amarillo, where the wind always blows and the air smells like cow shi#. But I dig it here, great people, awesome schools. There are almost no sport bike riders here, but there is a Harley on every corner, literally. So any one in the panhandle, holler at me.

Old 03-29-2008, 10:21 PM

I dont even bother to stop bikes unless they do something really dumb in front of me... even then im like "Come on dude dont be dumb... at least not in front of me" but the public has to see me stop them. And I think alot of people would be shocked if they really knew how many cops ride... all but 3 guys in my 34 man department have bikes lol

Old 03-29-2008, 11:20 PM

Hey 420 nice to see another west texas boy on here. I am down here in Lubbock and I totally know how you feel with the cow crap and such.

Old 03-30-2008, 07:37 AM

yeah, everytime I have ever been pulled over on my bike, the officere rode too. I know that in my local riders forum, there are several LEO's.

most of them are cool, as long as your not being a jack ***, or have the tell-tail signs, bald front tires, bent up plate(from pointing it up so they cant see it), and other things that would give them more clues into your illegal activities

Old 03-30-2008, 02:18 PM

Thats pretty much the story krash... if your a rider be a rider and be responsible, if your not a total nutbag your all good. There will always be an ******* cop out there in his war against the world but ALOT of cops ride, so be chill.

Old 03-30-2008, 02:46 PM

written warning? I dont think there is such a thing. It's only a ticket or a verbal warning no?