anyone else have a problem with this?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 06:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone else have a problem with this?

so today i take my bike to campus because i had a test, well after my test i met up with my friends at an on campus eatery and my girlfriend and i are waiting inside with one of my other buddies (whom also owns an F3) and the other 4 friends meeting us there run in outta breath. my roomate starts telling me how as they walked up to the motorcycle parking area where i had parked, they saw this group of guys jackin around and on my bike!!!! they said he was sittin on it pretending to ride it in a turn (it being on the sidestand with the handlebars locked) and all this other stuff!!! so i was just ranting about this and i was curious if anyone has had a similar experience? And BTW...im looking at alarms, i know of the internatrix and the scorpio. which is better the buy, i would like the shock notify option and not so much the perimeter cuz it being on campus next to other bikes it would constantly go off. thanks for your helps guys.

Old 04-21-2006, 07:03 PM
Default RE: anyone else have a problem with this?

i hate people who mess with stuff that's not theirs. look but don't touch - it's a very simple rule.

i've never had that happen to me - not that i know of anyway.

Old 04-21-2006, 07:54 PM

I'm REALLY starting to take a scorpio alarm system into consideration for myself.

Old 04-21-2006, 09:20 PM

I have had people sit on it while I wasn't there, but what can you do? I did get mad once when someone spilled ice cream on my bike (at least I thought it was ice cream) and soda another time. In that case I guess an alarm would be useful, but generally people think sport bikes are toys and don't take them seriously...

Old 04-21-2006, 09:43 PM

When you see someone do it all you need to say is "hey would you mind if I just sat down in your car without asking?" now get out of here before I stick you with a ball point pen in the neck.
Have a great day!

Old 04-22-2006, 02:33 AM

It happened to me once.
I killed the guy right there on the spot...... Seriously. I strangled him to death in a fit of rage.

Don't tell anyone, Ok?

Old 04-22-2006, 02:51 AM

Some people have no respect for other people's things. [:@]

Old 04-22-2006, 05:20 AM

ORIGINAL: bastiphan

Some people have no respect for other people's things. [:@]
+1

Old 04-22-2006, 06:34 PM

I would have hightailed it out there and practiced some hooks on his teeth. People need to understand respect. A bike isn't just a toy, it's and expensive investment, one which is extremely expensive to repair and can also be considered an extension of the rider himself. I can't stand when people do that kind of stuff. You can't just walk into a showroom and goof off on bikes for a reason and the same should apply when walking past someones parked bike.

-Berg

Old 04-22-2006, 07:00 PM

i told my friends and my roomate, that they shoulda caught up with the guy after he walked off and told him "hey our buddy has the keys if you wanna take it for a ride". does anyone have the scorpio?

Quick Reply: anyone else have a problem with this?