any Ruff Ryders on here?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: any Ruff Ryders on here?

yeah i cut 3 inches off, it's loud. thanks for the props on the club. i know a few guys around here, that when they put on the helmet, it's like an *** hat, they just loose there minds and act like a$$holes
ORIGINAL: justasquid

oh yeah, Did you cut your exhaust down on your bike? it looks way tucked under the tail. looks good.

Old 09-07-2008, 12:29 PM

blkout15...aren't you on youtube? just asked a question recently about why that busa didn't stand up at the strip?

Old 09-07-2008, 04:29 PM

you assies are smart look it up online.
heres a run down on Ruff Ryders so your head will stop spinning.
the rough riders was the name bestowed by the american press on the 1st united states volunteer cavalry regiment during the spanish war. they were nicknamed the rough riders because of there bravery.
The name RUFF RYDERS derived from a posse of black cowboys that rode the plains of texas in the wild west.
The modern day RUFF RYDERS motorcycle club was founded in 1999 by Waah (CEO of rr records) and the original Ruff Ryders stunt team of ruff ryders records. the mission was to establish Ruff ryders motorcycle club across the USA, making it the largest motorcycle club in the world.
One soldierin this clubrelocated from texas to new york and is responsible for oldest and largest chapters in the usa today.
seeing new york as an urban jungle this soldier painted his suzuki gsxr camoflage, paving the way for what in known today as the Ruff Ryders uniform.
i hope this sheads some light on the club...and maybe you won't be buggered anymore!
You should maybe try a club, (this has nothing to do with violence) There isstrenght in numbers.

Old 09-07-2008, 05:15 PM

Cute little 03.....Needs a real front suspension, that old school front suspension just isnt cutting it....=-)

Old 09-07-2008, 10:37 PM

Yeah, I think that little "gangs" whatever you call that is pretty gay. Its stands for a group of "black cowboys", your white man, or if you are not white, you damn sure arent black. lol. So whats your purpose in a "black cowboy" motorcycle group. Its pretty gay man, just to let you know. Im in atlanta and see all of these ****ing retards riding around looking completely retarded. Its actually pretty comical. lol Oh

Oh yeah, you sould go buy a "busa" and you'll fit in even better with all the thugs. [sm=laughat.gif]
ORIGINAL: ccsracer216

you assies are smart look it up online.
heres a run down on Ruff Ryders so your head will stop spinning.
the rough riders was the name bestowed by the american press on the 1st united states volunteer cavalry regiment during the spanish war. they were nicknamed the rough riders because of there bravery.
The name RUFF RYDERS derived from a posse of black cowboys that rode the plains of texas in the wild west.
The modern day RUFF RYDERS motorcycle club was founded in 1999 by Waah (CEO of rr records) and the original Ruff Ryders stunt team of ruff ryders records. the mission was to establish Ruff ryders motorcycle club across the USA, making it the largest motorcycle club in the world.
One soldierin this clubrelocated from texas to new york and is responsible for oldest and largest chapters in the usa today.
seeing new york as an urban jungle this soldier painted his suzuki gsxr camoflage, paving the way for what in known today as the Ruff Ryders uniform.
i hope this sheads some light on the club...and maybe you won't be buggered anymore!
You should maybe try a club, (this has nothing to do with violence) There isstrenght in numbers.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:12 AM

i know some R.R.s around here but people that dont even ride have those vests lol. seems like they just open the flood gates to anyone. i ride with a smaller tight knit group. but we will join up with lotsa other groups bcuz they all like us there are about 3 crews and 2-4 mcs that will invite us to bbqs and all that.

Old 09-08-2008, 05:48 AM

yeah, i was gonna ask about what are my options? what year forks can be swapped out.
ORIGINAL: ReSpEcT

Cute little 03.....Needs a real front suspension, that old school front suspension just isnt cutting it....=-)

Old 09-08-2008, 07:15 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: lonewolfcbr

blkout15...aren't you on youtube? just asked a question recently about why that busa didn't stand up at the strip?
He's all over Youtube and his videos reinforce the notion that his 1Krr is BS. The only bikes he appears to have are his BMX and Dad's YZ.

Ouch

Quick Reply: any Ruff Ryders on here?