ALARMS

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 03:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ALARMS

yeah i think he was full of sh*t - but then again they do sell scorpio alarm systems - so whatever, whoever probbly fried their wires from the alarm system probbly hook it up wrong or did something stupid (i really wouldnt know, but got to be stupid haha)

Old 10-19-2006, 06:03 AM

I'm not trying to be an ***, so please don't take it that way. But why whould you buy a bike when you don't have a decent place to put it, or even secure it?

Old 10-19-2006, 12:40 PM

the scorpio i500 is really easy to install. i just connecten one wire to the + on the battery and and with harness unpluge the tail light and plug in the harness in the middle of it. like this.

it was...
tail light cable|||||a connetor|||||tail light cable going to tail light

to...
tail light cable|||||a conector to alarm|||||a conector from alarm|||||tail light cable going to tail light

and one wire to battery.

done. if someone messes it up they have to be really big tards. the hardist part was taking the tail section off.

||||| <--- this means a little conetor. male female thing.

and btw its 110 miles now and also i got my LOW-JACK installed and my frame sliders installed. and installed the backup battery on alarm and the Perimeter Sensor.

the alarm alone >>> ehhhhh its ok
the alarm with Perimeter Sensor. >>> KICKS A$$. Must have if u get the alarm.
the alarm with high jack thingy >>> i done know i dont have it. i am not brave enoght to fool with the ignition part of bike.

so yea i feel so much safer. and the control reaches vary far. if u want to get one i say do it your self and dont pay loads of $$$ to dealer.. its easy.

Old 10-19-2006, 01:04 PM

sorry about the tri-post.. my ISP was pissing me off yesterday and wasnt working so kept refreshing (which i guess re-posted it).. but i did get my point across huh? haha yeah, it seems idoit-proof with the alarm system but i guess not retarded proof for those ones that fried their system =/..

Old 10-20-2006, 02:16 AM

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

alot more than 4...
keep adding those milages man...

Old 10-20-2006, 02:18 AM

ORIGINAL: F014tomcat

I'm not trying to be an ***, so please don't take it that way. But why whould you buy a bike when you don't have a decent place to put it, or even secure it?
that's because some of us are not lucky enough to have a garage...[X(]
i have to take my chances too...

Old 10-09-2007, 03:11 AM

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

the scorpio i500 is really easy to install. i just connecten one wire to the + on the battery and and with harness unpluge the tail light and plug in the harness in the middle of it. like this.

it was...
tail light cable|||||a connetor|||||tail light cable going to tail light

to...
tail light cable|||||a conector to alarm|||||a conector from alarm|||||tail light cable going to tail light

and one wire to battery.

done. if someone messes it up they have to be really big tards. the hardist part was taking the tail section off.

||||| <--- this means a little conetor. male female thing.

and btw its 110 miles now and also i got my LOW-JACK installed and my frame sliders installed. and installed the backup battery on alarm and the Perimeter Sensor.

the alarm alone >>> ehhhhh its ok
the alarm with Perimeter Sensor. >>> KICKS A$$. Must have if u get the alarm.
the alarm with high jack thingy >>> i done know i dont have it. i am not brave enoght to fool with the ignition part of bike.

so yea i feel so much safer. and the control reaches vary far. if u want to get one i say do it your self and dont pay loads of $$$ to dealer.. its easy.
how much did all that cost u?

Old 10-09-2007, 12:27 PM

I was going to get Lo-Jack so I did a lot of research on it. I even called the auto theft detective and they said that they just recovered 3 bikes that day, 1 with Lo-Jack and two others that were in the truck with it. They said every car they have has it installed and they can recover bikes fairly quickly, especially if it has just been taken. Don't advertise it though, or else theyll take the bike and rip it apart to find the unit, you want them to take the bike and take their time before ripping it apart.

But comprehensive insurance is always a good idea because lo-jack wont cover any damage they do to the bike.