600RR Parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 08:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 600RR Parts

Hey everybody this is my first post, good site hope to get a lot of useful information. But I was looking for some flush mounts for my 04 600rr and my local Honda dealer said he cant get any that hook up directly to the signal wires that I would have to cut and splice them, just wondering if anybody knows were to get some that hook straight up. He also told me he couldnt get me a flat black rear seat cowl either so I was also looking for one of those.

Old 08-09-2005, 11:20 PM
Default RE: 600RR Parts

As for turn signals. I think most all of them you have to cut the wires. Just do a search for flush turn signals, there is all kinds of stuff. Give Ebay a try also for stuff.

Old 08-10-2005, 02:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You will have to cut wires but if you cut off a section of wire off your OEM lights so and connect that part which will have the OEM plug to your new lights you will be doing it the best way.

Understand?

Old 08-14-2005, 02:59 PM

Yes I never thought of that. Thanks.

Old 08-21-2005, 05:02 PM

Yo guys this is my first post. I am going to get a CBR 600RR 05`,and i wouldnt mind getting an exhaust system,just to be a little different to be honest,and also a power commander to smoothen out the power,so i dont get any nasty snatches when accelerating. But could anyone help me on which exhaust system to go for? An Akropovic system would be awesome,but would prob cost around 800 quid. I know the British Supersport boys use the arrow system,but im not sure if this is the best system to go for or not. Also which oil do you guys use as ive heard mixed reports,and which tyres are best also?. Thanks a lot,any information is grateful,even more so if you live in the UK as thats where i am based,cheers!

Old 08-21-2005, 11:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the single port Carbon Fiber Micron and like it a lot. It has a great low rumble and a nice high pitched sound at higher RPM's. I like the looks of the CF Two Brothers better though but I didn't think they made the one with the black end for our bikes. One cool thing about 2B's is that they will customize their exhausts for individuals when they can. An example of this was when my buddy did not want any red in his CF can and they said OK and replaced the red stripe toward the rear of the exhaust with black. Also I only hear good things about them.

Old 08-27-2005, 12:55 AM

Your gonna have to cut the wires and just use new connectors. Greggs customs leds are the best lookin flush mounts youll ever find man. Go here http://www.tobefast.com/ they have them and also an integrator box for led's that has different settings so they can blink in the stock speed and i think 4 other flash sequences to give you an cooler and hopefully more noticablity from you blinkin lights so people will notice you. Those blinkers are a true flush mount and i wish i would have took mine off my 03 after i got rearended and the bike was totaled but i was in too much pain to do it and i gave up. But there like 110 bucks and that flash box is like 50 i believe.

Old 08-27-2005, 01:03 AM

Back on the website i posted. Do a search for led turn signals. Theres like 8 pages the flasher thing is called trickflasher.

Old 08-28-2005, 11:49 PM

hey all , this my second post and im trying to find out what this wire is. This grey wire is dangling by my break lever on the inside of the bike. It also has a black spool with a spring with hooks on it

Old 08-28-2005, 11:57 PM
Retired Administrator

you might get better results if you start your own post asking this question. What bike do you have... what year and so on.