07 White and Silver Fairings:::: Fem or Not?!? That is the Question

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 06:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 White and Silver Fairings:::: Fem or Not?!? That is the Question

I need some help here - i bought an 07 that was laid down pretty hard and needs uppers, the whole left side and a tail - the only thing left is the right side

i have heard some guys at work think its a liitle fem - then one of my boys said its pretty sick looking and then someone else said it was the only year honda did that color scheme and i should keep it -

i'm personally a red/black dude but dont feel like putting out the 1,700 for new ones - (but I will, and can get a set for that!!!)

what do you guys think??????

Old 03-08-2008, 11:24 AM
Default RE: 07 White and Silver Fairings:::: Fem or Not?!? That is the Question

little help please!!! not bein gay - just wanna know everyones thoughts

Old 03-08-2008, 12:30 PM

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm.........tell yah boyz @ werk 2 go eat a d!cK.

n of course its fem...1, 2, 3, NAHT!!

and then someone else said it was the only year honda did that color scheme and i should keep it -
n yes u shud keep it...cuz it was n prolly is goin 2 bthe only yr they did or do that color...but then agen u shud GET RID OF IT...cuz then u wud b like me...lolz jk jk

Old 03-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Banned

Who cares? The only thing that matters is if you like it or not. I personally am not worried about the color when I am out riding.

I have seen guys with mid 90's purple and yellow cbr's pass me in the twisties. I wasn't thinking, wow that guy is a *** for riding a purple bike. I was thinking, WOW I am a *** for not being able to keep up with this guy.

Ride what you want. The only thing that truly matters is that you make it home at the end of the day!

Old 03-08-2008, 12:58 PM

na - come on guys....of course if we are being all good natured and all that **** then yea....we can say stuff like...color doesnt matter, and color doesnt afftect the ride and its all good as long as you make it home...all that is all good and after you get all that martha stewart **** outta the way...you are still faced with...

WHICH COLOR LOOKS THE SICKEST!!??!?!!?! NA' MEAN???

JUST WANTED TO KNOW EVERYONES THOUGHTS ON THE SILVER/WHITE - i was also thinking about keeping it and just powdercoating the **** outta the pegs and subframe and make them black.

Old 03-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Banned

I wont deny that color was a factor of choice when I purchased my bike. There is a ton of things you can do to your bike that will set it apart from the other's. You have in some opinions, one of the best color choice's of cbr's. Its a personal preference. That is why I said who care's. As long as you like it, who gives a sh*t what someone else thinks. Did they spend the time and money you have for your bike.

But if you like to just go to the local hang out and spend more time standing next to your bike then riding, then go get the color you think is the "sickest".

NA' MEAN??????

Old 03-08-2008, 01:35 PM

look man...WHITE IS GANK!!! who many ppl actually roll aorund in white...there a good amount but far less then reds, blacks, blues etc etc....

the white n silver scheme is by far the best! u made a good purchase TRUST ME...n stop worrying about it...

Old 03-08-2008, 02:31 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When done properly, red/black and white/silver are neck and neck when it comes to color schemes on the 07...................

Name:  davesunset001.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  99.4 KB

Name:  febnewpics0006.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  106.6 KB

Old 03-08-2008, 03:03 PM

But if you like to just go to the local hang out and spend more time standing next to your bike then riding, then go get the color you think is the "sickest".

NA' MEAN??????
shultzy - very funny - and no...i'm totally all about riding - i do live in the city but i go down the shore for the summer on weekends and its a nice cruise and i ride hard - just a color *****...thats all.

but thank you.

also, blue fox - you are the man and i have mad respect for your style AND your photoshop skills....lol!!!
but thanks for making me look at it in another prespective - you need to help NY Zac out with the photoshop ****!!!

Old 03-08-2008, 08:38 PM

The sickest color around is this one... and not very gay!

Quick Reply: 07 White and Silver Fairings:::: Fem or Not?!? That is the Question