CBR 600F4 1999 - 2000 Honda CBR 600F4 Forum

welcoming the new neighbors

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 11:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default welcoming the new neighbors

I got some annoying *** neighbors that don't like the fact that i got my rocket so im looking for an exhaust that will let them know that i am coming. I got a 99 cbr f4 any suggestions would be appreciated by the neighboorhood

Old 11-23-2008, 03:57 PM
Default RE: welcoming the new neighbors

take the baffle out of you're stock pipe. That will give it the loudest and most obnoxius sound you can get. And they'll hate it I guarntee it. I have the same problem with my neighbors. Espically at 8am sunday morning. I love it they dont.

Old 11-23-2008, 04:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I want to thank you guys for showing the world just how much they should hate ALL sportbike riders! You are both obviously blessed with ABOVE average intelligence and I think it's really cute how you managed to come up with such a fantastic solution to this problem.

Every time someone looks at me like a criminal just because I'm riding a sportbike I'll think of your contribution. You really go above and beyond in your quest to make the world a better and safer place for sportbike riders everywhere!

Old 11-23-2008, 07:35 PM

[sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]I believe yall just found x's soapbox...........The one I hate, is harley riders that think your irresponsible punks to be on a sportsbike.

Old 11-23-2008, 07:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And a fine soapbox it is...

Where'd they go? Must be out cutting holes in their mufflers.

Old 11-23-2008, 07:45 PM

lmao......[:-]if you listen hard enough you might hear them startin up.......

Old 11-24-2008, 12:15 AM

I agree with TheX on this one, it just gives all sport riders a bad name when you do stupid stuff like this. It's one thing to want a slipon to be louder, but just because you want to be obnoxious and **** off the neighbors is not the rightreason.

Old 11-24-2008, 08:44 AM

My brother's neighbors are jerks too - call the cops when I ride down there on my 4-wheeler (we live less than a mile from each other), flash the lights on us if they are even moderately loud, call the Environmental Protection group in our county after my brother cut down some dead brush, go to the door and stare at me in the boat just waiting for me to do something out of line.

The best thing to do, is just ignore them - when people behave like that it just goes to show their true character; that they are miserable people. Be the bigger person, they aren't worth your time so just ignore them and eventually they will give up.

Old 11-25-2008, 11:58 AM

Ok, I agree emptying the can out and running no packing might be too extreme of a measure. I tell you what though "TheX", if anyone would HATE or have a bad attitude about sportbike riders because their exhaust is a bit loud, they can go *uck themselves.Let's get real, there are far more things in the worldto get upset about than the occasional whine of a sportbike. Whatgivesus a bad name is riders tearing around residential neighborhoods andriding wrecklessly on the road only to name acouple. Also "The X" I hardly believe condensending, rude, sarcastic comments are the way to convince people of other alternatives.I would say unless someone is ragging you personally, maybe keep your mouth shut unless you have something positive to contribute.

Old 11-25-2008, 06:01 PM

[sm=jawdrop.gif]and saying "maybe keep your mouth shut" wasnt rude

Quick Reply: welcoming the new neighbors