CBR 600F4 1999 - 2000 Honda CBR 600F4 Forum

pics of your windscreen on your f4

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 01:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pics of your windscreen on your f4

whats up. i am looking into getting me another windscreen for my cbr 600 f4 because i have a puig db screen now and although it is super nice, i think its just a littleon thetall side. i need some help deciding which company i should get the screen from. i want one that fits flush and has the stock shape, not a double bubble windscreen. i was looking into the memphis shades screens. please guys, post some pics of your f4 with your aftermarket windscreen on it. thanks

Old 02-28-2008, 05:53 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: pics of your windscreen on your f4

Zero gravity double bubble dark smoke.

Name:  P8301432.jpg
Views: 8847
Size:  137.3 KB

Old 02-28-2008, 08:47 AM

I have the Lackheart-Philips yellow tinted windscreen. It not a DB and it looks good, but it does not have the black at the bottom like the stock one does so you can see behind my cluster. I'm going to black out the bottom by the cluster so it looks cleaner.

Old 02-28-2008, 01:58 PM

thanks for postin that pic cwmc, the screen looks awesome but its just a little too high for my taste. do youhave pics of your lp windscreen you can post bumblebee? cmon guys please post some more pics

Old 02-28-2008, 07:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got some random cheapo bike-show / ebay tinted windscreen on my f4. Does the basic job. See sig?

Old 02-29-2008, 09:39 AM

ORIGINAL: Bumble Bee

I have the Lackheart-Philips yellow tinted windscreen. It not a DB and it looks good, but it does not have the black at the bottom like the stock one does so you can see behind my cluster. I'm going to black out the bottom by the cluster so it looks cleaner.
Sorry-no good pix, but I will tell you it's a nice part. I took the sticker off the side of it and it looks even better. I'm not sure how much it was since it was on the bike when I got it. It's much lower the the DB.

Old 03-11-2008, 07:34 AM

Here is a picture of my mirrored screen.

Old 03-14-2008, 01:49 AM

thanks for postin woot. is that the sportech black chrome windscreen? does it fit flush like the stock windscreen? does it look real shiny in person? can you see through it? post a couple more pics up if you dont mind cause thats one of the screens i was considering.

Old 03-14-2008, 06:43 AM

It is shiny in person. No you can't see through it... that is a minor draw back. For street use you probably wouldn't be able to tuck in low enough to have to look through it - so it works for most people. I generally get behind it enough to look over the lip.

It fits like the stock screen (as far as I can remember). Same curve anyhow.

My bike is currently in storage... so I can't take any new pictures for awhile. I will look and see what else I can find.

I'm almost certain that's the screen it is... I can look for the sticker, but the website described exactly what I have.

Old 03-15-2008, 01:51 AM

ok thanks alot woot. i definitely appreciate you postin that pic. i have gone through 2 new windshields (puig db and lp speedscreen) and so far i havent found one that i thought was the perfect one. the puig was very nice quality but the lp wouldnt ****in fit and the sorry bastards didnt put any protective film on the screen so it wouldntget scratched.that was $60 down the drain. the puig was nice quality and it even had a protective film on it that you peel off before installing. it just didnt have the notch cutout like the stock screen has so it wouldnt fit completely flush. the reason im so picky is because i am trying to turn my f4 into a showbike.

Quick Reply: pics of your windscreen on your f4