CBR 600F4 1999 - 2000 Honda CBR 600F4 Forum

Oil and Antifreeze mixture for us riders on the road!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 11:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oil and Antifreeze mixture for us riders on the road!!

I saw this butthole pouring a clear milk jug full of oil and antifreeze mix in the middle of an onramp left turn. This guy lives on my street and he hates bikers. We have 3 superbike riders on our street and he is always giving us crap, but long story short, a few of us saw him do it while we were behind him, he opened his driver side door and started pouring, then he flicked us off. He drives a Mercedes SLK, so I think this car is going to unfortunately become a flaming inferno in the middle of the night. Any opinions on this topic or am I just pissed out of my MIND??!!? [>:]

Old 07-19-2006, 12:06 AM
Default RE: Oil and Antifreeze mixture for us riders on the road!!

get a bottle of aircraft cleaner and a piaint brush and draw a bike on the hood of his car

Old 07-19-2006, 12:09 AM

Something has to be done, I guess I'll let karma take care of him.

Old 07-19-2006, 04:08 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

call the police on this *******... collectivly make a statment...this stupidity kills people. call the county epa ( enviro protec agancy) and squeeeel him off... huge fines, for dumping chemicals. Talk to DOT, and see what they can do about fine'n him too... and cleaning it up. take photos... I mean it ... fry this stupid puke's ***. But not his car. Someone could have/ may get killed, by a stunt like this. I am, my brothers keeper. Call a tv station for a web uplink... call the police, to be present, and collectively explain to him, his actions were witnessed, and reported. On the other hand, see if you can find out what he finds so objectionable... Sound, speed, inconsiderate friends bikes... and help get him on your side by helping him out too. Clean and free, Ripp'n

Old 07-19-2006, 08:24 AM

yeah i agree with rippin that guy could get some serious fines

Old 07-19-2006, 02:53 PM

A follow up to this, that same day a little after 8 pm on the freeway, he was making a left turn on to the regular roads off of the exit ramp, long story short a public transportation bus with a battering ram no the front t-boned him on his driver side door, he died instantly. It's kind of scary to think how this world works. I made peace with his family even though they knew we weren't on the best of terms. It goes to show you that for every action there is a reaction, and usually ends up in subtraction.

Old 07-19-2006, 03:57 PM

Karma's a bitch man. Try to injure others and the world returns it on you ten-fold.

ORIGINAL: ddvs

A follow up to this, that same day a little after 8 pm on the freeway, he was making a left turn on to the regular roads off of the exit ramp, long story short a public transportation bus with a battering ram no the front t-boned him on his driver side door, he died instantly. It's kind of scary to think how this world works. I made peace with his family even though they knew we weren't on the best of terms. It goes to show you that for every action there is a reaction, and usually ends up in subtraction.

Old 07-20-2006, 04:45 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WoW !!!!!!!!!!! Proud of you for make'n peace, w/ his family. There, but by grace, go you and I. Clean and free, Ripp'n

Old 07-20-2006, 01:02 PM

Thanks rippin' Ralph wants your donation ASAP... lol jk - clean n' free!