CBR 600F4 1999 - 2000 Honda CBR 600F4 Forum

my f4

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 11:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya it looks like you went to town with the krylon...lol I almost did mine, but I dont just want it to look good till I ride it for a few times, hope you did more than one coat... hopefully you primed a few times painted a few times and cleared it, otherwis I forsee a horrible mess in a few months, but let me know, I could be wrong, if it holds up I will be the first to walk the krylon trail behind you!!!! Please do follow up

Old 05-12-2010, 11:25 PM
I Can't Sell Because I'm Hardheaded
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I spray painted my rearsets, passenger pegs, gas cap and it has lasted quite awhile...

Name:  IMG_8929s.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  82.6 KB

Old 05-12-2010, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by mk2mike
I spray painted my rearsets, passenger pegs, gas cap and it has lasted quite awhile...

what kind of paint did you use, Im buying some tomorrow!!! also, pm me what you want for that header, and Ill drop it in your paypall

Old 05-12-2010, 11:41 PM
I Can't Sell Because I'm Hardheaded
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just some Rustoleam Gloss black, but I used a good thick coat of primer for it and wiped everything down really good w/ mineral spirts before I primed. And do you want me to ship the header to you? I could meet you half way even... though prefer not to... Hwy 99 is a POS and my coil overs are cranked all the way down...

Old 05-13-2010, 01:26 AM

I would rather pay gas then ship, but it really does not matter, I just hate waiting on parts, and it seems like I always am. and I really dont mind driving all the way to your place, I used to be a long distance mover, a drive to your place is what I consider a short drive, but most of my friends think driving into town is a neusence... My g/f and I would probably just come down together in the rsx, it gets great gas milage, and I sold the eibach kit I got for it instead of installing it due to buying a new house with a crappy road, and my g/f would probably just destroy it by not avoiding big bumbs. ect ect, you know what im talking about you got a lowered car...lol

now that I have once again displayed my ability to ramble on and get sidetracked "I might have slight add...lol"

whatever you want to do is fine

are you into motocross at all? hangtown is in 10 days!!! And my yamaha rider bubba stuart is supposed to be riding outdoor this year since he broke his wrist and couldnt defend his supercross title

yes I said my yamaha rider....

there is no better dirtbike.... hence the yamaha tuning forks tatoo'd on my ankle!!!

Old 05-14-2010, 05:04 PM

w00t just got the undertail in today ill get some pics up once shes painted, hopefully sometime next week.

ya thats just first coat on the frame i got antsy to get pics up right away.