CBR 600F4 1999 - 2000 Honda CBR 600F4 Forum

If you get popped...

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 11:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you get popped...

If you get pulled for some Monday detail, like not switching lanes with your signal, and u stop... he/she is going to ask you for liscense and ins. if you can't present either will you be arrested and your bike impounded? Or should a person just run?

Old 08-30-2006, 02:16 AM
Default RE: If you get popped...

You need help.

[sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 08-30-2006, 02:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just run???? Please tell us, your on crank, forgot your meds, suicidal, or just joke'n!!!!!! Clean and free, ripp'n

Old 08-30-2006, 11:05 AM

I know this forum is not designed to assist me with arrest figures, but can ddvs please present him/her self to the nearest police station asap. still LMAO

Old 08-30-2006, 06:15 PM

Better hope you dont get pulled over.......and you might outrun the car, but you wont outrun the raido.

Old 08-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude, one of the most vivid images that's burned into my brain, one day when I was riding home, on this hairy bent was a police car with it's lights on, then I noticed this bike on it's side, ran into armco. Pillion just lying there, and the rider propped up on his elbow. Coppers just waived me on, so I couldn't stop. And this guy lying there must have heard the bike going by, looked up straight at me, made eye contact. And I thought you poor buggers.
Told the wife about it, and the later that day on the news, turned out this guy had tried to out gun the police car, and both he and the pillion where dead.
Take your lumps if you get pulled over, if you think your skilled enough to take on trained professionals, then brother, take it to the track, theres a career waiting for you

Old 08-30-2006, 08:54 PM

Alot of people wreck that way peacemaker, they try running from the cops and they are going to fast on strange roads.....and when you have a couple cop cars chasing you and more on there way, your chances of escaping are slim to none the longer you are running. If you dont lose the cop fast then more cops will meet you along the way......dont be dumb, just bite the bullet. Also get your liscense, and I only pay a little over $400/year for insurance.....

Old 08-31-2006, 02:03 AM

I did not say I was the person who would or has done this, it's just a thought. I was thinking about while I was bored at work. As most of my questions and comments come from me being bored at work. Pacemaker, that idea of starting a career as a professional racer doesn't happen to the people that deserve it the most. It happens to those who have the money. It's a rich man's game, just like Country Club Golfing and Ivy League Universities. The few people who do have the potential and necessary skills to be pro, will never be where they should be, unfortunately because it all comes down to one thing, who has the most money. Welcome to capitalism.

Old 08-31-2006, 07:45 AM

ah......i could have been a contender too........except i don't like pain. these pros ride with all sorts of personal damage which makes me just want to go to bed on serious medication. Like boxers they just don't know pain. hat off to 'em.

Old 08-31-2006, 09:18 AM

ORIGINAL: pacemaker
if you think your skilled enough to take on trained professionals, then brother, take it to the track, theres a career waiting for you

LMAO!! I like it!!!!

Quick Reply: If you get popped...