Old 08-25-2007, 06:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: I NEED HELP GUYS, I shoulda left it alone

Sounds like you need a manual.
->Check here <-

Old 08-27-2007, 05:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hmm, i've got two hoses that isn't connected to anythning wich seem to be for draining?[/align]Just in front of the swingarm. But my bike runs fine =)[/align]

Old 08-27-2007, 07:37 AM

Well I guess I was and wasn't an idiot all along, changed out the spark plugs and put in some ngk iridium plugs.......and magic. She runs absolutely great again. For one I don't feel like an idiot cause I actually didn't F*** anything up, but I feel like an idiot for starting a two page post!!! haha Thanks for all the input guys. I took a bunch of pictures of her last night, we all went on a 4 hour ride to check out a bike for my buddy, and it was the best one of all year! I'm at work right now but I will post up some pics tonight, thanks all....by the way I'm from Central NY and live right by Syracuse.

Old 08-27-2007, 12:07 PM

Hey the two lines do not connect to anything. The one that comes off of the sending unit hooks up to the fuel filter and so on. The other two do not connect at all. I have taken my tank off and on about 4 times and thats how they go.

Old 08-27-2007, 02:14 PM

check spark plugs

Old 08-27-2007, 05:18 PM

if all else fails--- first things to check is fuel------ if theres fuel check spark------ if you have spark check compression---- if there is compression your having some sort of timing issues----- good job finding the spark plug problem---- how does your bike run with the ngk's?

Old 08-27-2007, 09:00 PM

runs great now! So today......I was reading through the forums a bit and found some stupid **** on how to ride wheelies blah balh blah.......So after work I'm ****ing around for fun, I mean I can ride wheelies a little but all this reading made me want to hit some more. So I pull just a nice little power wheelie, I popped the clutch a little, it was a nice power wheelie.Well.......by time I hit third........Sirens.....It was a sherrriffff. So he gets out and says how we doin, whats up with the wheelie ****, I'm like well sir I really didnt mean to pop a wheely, he goes on saying yeah whatever I have a bike too.....blah balh balh, asks me where I work, then my license, registration(take into consideration I dont even have my license yet) he goes I will get back to you later, I have other stuff to do, I'll let you ride home from here

haha

So anyways, i proceeded on and picked up my golf clubs, anyone ever rode with golf clubs on the back of your bike???? Well I did today haha.....then I ran out of gas, figuring out that my GAS warning light doesn't work!? great anyone know how to fix it, it is plugged in, I think i was told that it didn't work when i bought the bike? does it have to be wired a certain way or can you just replace them?

Old 08-28-2007, 12:49 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You have a gas warning light?

Old 08-28-2007, 10:56 AM

There should be two wires hanging from the bottom of your gas tank (once you remove it from the bike) that connect to the dash gas light. Make sure they're still plugged in, plugged in the correct way, and the light isn't burned out.

Old 08-28-2007, 10:36 PM

Where can I get a nice set of headers?

Quick Reply: I NEED HELP GUYS, I shoulda left it alone