CBR 600F4 1999 - 2000 Honda CBR 600F4 Forum

Flush turn signals

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 02:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flush turn signals

I am looking for flush turn signals that actually fit my F4 without modifying the fairing. I have read that I need to look on EBAY, but most of those are univeral fit. Has anyone found some that fit right up and I would prefer to have bulbs, not LED's. But, what ever works, would be great.

Old 08-27-2006, 04:24 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Flush turn signals

I haven't seen any flushmounts with bulbs, but I've ordered/waiting on the Hotbodies for my F4, I've read everywhere they are the best fit for the price. Gregg's customs also makes some nice looking flushmounts, pricey though.

Old 08-27-2006, 06:40 PM

Thanks for the reply! Let me know how they work out and if they fit as described. Could you copy and paste what model and where you got them?

Old 08-28-2006, 04:41 PM

Hotbodies Flushmounts are the way to go, perfect fit, no cutting. They are LED though. I'm not aware of any flushmounts with bulbs that are a perfect fit but would be interested to hear of any if you guys find em.

Old 08-28-2006, 09:11 PM

Where can these be bought at?

Old 08-29-2006, 04:46 PM

Hi Dave,

I am sure you can get them just about anywhere. I was lucky and got mine at the Laguna Seca Moto GP from the Honda Dealer there. They cost me $50. but totally worth it. So much so that I am probably going to cut into the tail fairing and mount them on the rear.

Old 08-29-2006, 05:06 PM

ValleyCat, thanks for the reply. As I play with this bike, I keep finding details I want to clean up. There is so much stuff out there that is "univeral" fit. I am looking for things that will fit that I don't need to modify the body work of the bike to make fit. If you happen to remember a brand name etc, it would be GREAT! I am also going to need mirrors. Do I go with the original ones or are there some very nice ones that are as good or better but cheaper? Again you see all this universal stuff.

Old 08-29-2006, 06:55 PM

www.hyperformanceparts.com sells the hotbodies flushmounts for our bikes but I am sure that you can get them from one of the sponsors on this site as well. As for mirrors, I bought carbon fiber racing mirrors off of ebay. I love the way they look but the problem is that I can't see out of them without leaning over a bit. Check out the pics of my own mods under the topic of "dumped my bike" in this forum. I did all my own mods myself which I think for being a woman, turned out pretty well!

Old 08-29-2006, 07:41 PM

Thanks again. They look very nice and so does the rest of the bike. You do good work. My bike needs new mirrors as well. I do like those carbon ones. So the stem on them is a little short? Did you use turn signals for an F4i? They don't show any for an F4, so they must be the same. Oh another thing, I just came in from the workshop tinkering with the bike. It was leaking oil from the right side. Well, it is the clutch cover. It is toast! I bought the bike knowing very well that the kid who bought this perfect bike(4th of July) made it not so perfect in the first day he rode it. Dropped it in the driveway at home, broke the mirror, punched a hole in the upper fairing where the turn signal was, bent the brake lever, virtually destroyed the lower fairing (new fairing parts on it's way) and when the lower fairing got crunched so did the clutch cover. Well, it is a good thing I bought the bike right, I will still be ahead when it is completed. So the search for some parts continues.

Old 09-03-2006, 05:14 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey dave, here's a pic of the hotbodies install on my '99 F4. Just got them the other day.

[IMG]local://upfiles/4595/191B13445E1D42AE8FCE7B99177B31E3.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Flush turn signals