CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

tipped, what to do????

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 05:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tipped, what to do????

My fiance and I have had arguments only when were drunk tonight she really did me wrong she went over to my bike and pushed it over because I was tired and didnt want to dance with her at the club. were supposed to get married next weekend, I was so mad when she did that, fellow riders what should I do??? She is a sweet girl when shes sober but tippin my bike over purposely isnt cool I respect her car WTF. now I have scratches on my bike that was in good shape!!!!

Old 09-08-2006, 06:47 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: tipped, what to do????

Dude, don't get me wrong, I used to like having a few ale's in excess myself. and a lot of people believe that wot someone does when their pissed is forgivable since their not in control. This is total bull****. The other thing that I've learned is not to give someone advice about their girlfriends/boyfriends, cept maybe this. Today it was your bike she trashed, Tomorrow ????

Old 09-08-2006, 09:37 AM
Super Moderator
Received 496 Likes on 449 Posts

You're drinking (to excess) and you're riding your bike. Not to mention that you're carrying someone on the back that you care about. I think you need to address these issues, and the others will take care of themselves. I'm sorry about your bike, but I'm glad the 2 of you weren't on it. How'd you get home ?

Old 09-08-2006, 01:03 PM

We drove my car but I never ride and drink it was in the garage and she goes over to it and pushes it over. She knew that I love my bike and riding because its the only hobby I have. Not much damage was done to it no ferrings are cracked just a little chip by the handlebars and my mirror was bent it. Will the bike still perform if it was tipped over though?

Old 09-08-2006, 01:34 PM

Call "Dr Phil" he will know what to do or don't **** her off no more

Old 09-08-2006, 01:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm glad your bike's basically OK, but that's much less important than your marriage. So here's a little unsolicited advice from an old married guy.

You and your wife are going to fight. There will be inevitable conflicts when you're sharing a life, home, and children with someone. But you can fight in a constructive way, where you express what your issues are, and why it's important, and what you want from your partner, or in a destructive way, where you knock over a bike to get the other person's attention.

If this is a one-time event, chalk it up to a bad day, and maybe the stress she's feeling, since she's also getting married in a week. If there's a pattern, though, you could end up in a very bad situation.

Good luck!

Old 09-08-2006, 01:50 PM

The bike should operate perfectly fine. Any damage done from a fall like that should be easily fixed, sorry that it even happened. Have you talked to her about why the hell she did it after she was sober? I don't know how long you two have been together or your anything else about your relationship, I wouldn't break up with her. It a bike, it can be repaired, but a good girl only comes around once in a lifetime. I would just make her realize she has some issue and to not F*** with your bike!

Old 09-08-2006, 04:16 PM

Personally it sounds as if you may be drinking a little too often. Think of it this way- the only time you two argue is when you have been drinking. Well stop drinking and problem solved- no more arguing. I had to chalk it up and quit when my wife and I got married. She sat me down and told me that my drinking was out of hand and she refused to marry someone that may become or already was an alcoholic. I have yet to regret it. I do occassionally have a drink but I limit it to one and that is only if there is a wait at the resteraunt before getting a table. No matter how badly I want that second beer or margarita, I have to remind myself of why I don't drink but that one. Some people can do this but alot of them have to stay away from it altogether.

Old 09-08-2006, 08:18 PM

Thanx guys for the input! Im tryin to see how much everyone like to ride and I love to ride but avery response was adequate for me to make a decision cuz my bike is important to me! thanx

Old 09-09-2006, 12:26 AM

Dude...the fact that u guys drink, oh well....that shouldnt ruin a relationship, unles su are alcoholics but thats something else.
Like someone said, today its ur bike, tomorrow, she may cut your BLEEP off...u never know...U need to sit down and talk to her seriosly about your concerns...I would definitely hold off on any plans for marriage for a while, sounds like ur still getting to know her and u need to know her DEEPLY before u plunge for the M word...I dated my wife 6 years before I decided to marry and even today Im learning about her.

Just take it slow, see if she makes any adjustments to her volatile personality, and if a year or two passes and shes still the same I say you find someone that is more like U.

Quick Reply: tipped, what to do????