CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

is there anything else I should do?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 05:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

why does "breathewithme" have banned under his name? And if he's truly banned then why can he still post? Sorry i know its off topic but just curious

Old 12-09-2010, 10:58 AM

Hey OP,

Kind of a random question, but when you're doing all of this work on your bike, do you leave it on the side stand or try to get it level using a bike stand or something? About to do most of the same stuff to my F3 and curious what worked for you.

And what manual is that in the binder?

Looks like quality work so far

Old 12-12-2010, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
I have a k and n filter and other parts if you need.

first thing I always do on a carbed bike is clean them out to where they look brand new. Makes them run so much better and no hick ups. also pull that valve cover off and check those valves!! Since its already out you might as well check the gaps in them before you put her back in!

Thank you.....let me go thru the project and I will see what I need....mostly lots of labor..just to give some decent look back...as right now I got the carbs cleaned up and radiador painted...I am polishing the rusty headers back to mirror finish....
Ivan

Old 12-14-2010, 11:46 PM

THAT FIRST HEADER PIPE IS AMAZING. i refuse to believe it is really that clean under all the dirt!! my pipes are just black. what gives!

Old 12-15-2010, 12:12 AM
Official CBRF Decal Man

Originally Posted by miksane
THAT FIRST HEADER PIPE IS AMAZING. i refuse to believe it is really that clean under all the dirt!! my pipes are just black. what gives!
The pipes have all ceramic paint blasted off of them that's why the have that look its just bare metal you are looking at. Its Not hard to do either just time consuming unless you have the right tool like a blasting booth. But you can also see all the welds on his pipe unlike you can yours